Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to travel into Mexico + White?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
    Hell to the no, I wouldn't let mine go.
    Tyrex right, ya know...
    Not a chance...
    No way.
    No how
    No time

Strange... I don't seem to have any objections, to my Ex-
    going... Send her instead...

Comment

It's as safe as the streets of Houston or Dallas if you mind your own business. Don't be dumb while there and all will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
        I assume some of the family lives there? If so then then they will know the routine. If not then it’s a stupid place to plan a wedding in current times…Travel during the day and in a group, no fancy jewelry or clothing and get to where you are going and stay there. I would probably just decline and spend a little more on a nice gift.
        Some decent advice already given. If your wife’s family lives in the area where the wedding is to take place they will or are the ones that will know. Again, if your wife has relatives that live there that she knows well and trusts their opinion, that’s what you should consider in making the decision.

Can some random violence happen while you are there? Sure can, but that can happen here in the US. Big difference is here you can carry and protect yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
          It's as safe as the streets of Houston or Dallas if you mind your own business. Don't be dumb while there and all will be fine.
          He can carry a gun in Houston or Dallas.

I guess he could do the same down there though, all the cartel people do

Comment

I'd go

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

From most of what I have read, it is the opposite of the States. Rural ares in Mexico are far more dangerous than urban areas.

Comment

Comment

Last time I check, most Mexican’s were white

Comment

Enjoy the getaway with the family.[emoji817]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

No one has problems till they do and then it begins…….if the risk is acceptable go if not don’t. The risk of traveling into parts of Houston are highly risky so I don’t or drive around if possible, getting gas these days is risky. Be prepared and make sound decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                        We have a wedding down there next week as well. There is always the “gringos are safer” mindset. Don’t misbehave and try to score stuff you will be fine. My girlfriend is from there and 50 percent of family still there so its apples and oranges. Im not going to a wedding during cotton season. She either drives or flies everywhere. You should probably go

Girlfriend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Take Burnadell with you. Good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                            Hell to the no, I wouldn't let mine go.
                            Well, I think what he is saying is: his wife and kids are going without him unless he determines it is safe enough for HIM to go too. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              My wife purchased tickets for her and our kids to go into Mexico City for a family wedding in Feb. I told her hold off on mine until I figured out its safe for a white person to travel to the non-touristy interior of Mexico. My initial gut is this is not going to be safe, especially following some midterm shakeups. Do any of you have any CURRENT experience traveling through the interior of Mexico? Is it safe?

We used to make regular trips to mc for business, no one on our office has been in quite a few years and no one is willing to go.
                              I used to make trips down regularly to gulf coast on business, small towns, but I stopped going about 10 years ago because the locals told me it wasn’t a good idea,

it’s not safe especially for white folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thank for the advise guys

Comment

Working...
                                X