X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Africa for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Yep.........Chama & Mescalero are $15K and up but I had never looked to see if they have other "types" of bowhunts that are not trophy level. Either way I will do a reservation in the next 3 years just because i am booked for that long. Also, thanks for the reminder to get in line now!!!
      Lord Derby & Bongo would definitely be INCREDIBLE adventures. I have all the information in my bowhunting files......lol.......
      The off Reservation land at the Lodge in chama is 13k for non rut hunts and 14k for rut hunts

Comment

Of all the various hunts I've done elk hunting is my favorite hunt ever. Bulls bugling day and night. Mountains on fire with color. Air delicious. Outstanding.To get the hunt I was on $15,000 maybe more today but was absolutely worth it

Africa would be second. Argali or Marco Polo sheep third.

Comment

Yea the 100% success rate would have to put you inside of a HF and even a lot of those cant guarantee..
          Last edited by npe001; 07-12-2022, 10:54 AM.

Comment

White lipped deer, Alaskan Moose and Caribou

Comment

Yukon moose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My dream hunt is a trophy (10ft plus) Brown Bear with my bow, probably Alaska. Second is Africa.

Comment

Alaska Yukon moose with a bow is my trip of a lifetime

Like stated early on, the mountains in the fall are magical

Comment

As of right now Africa with a wide open budget would be the dream. Sable, Kudu, Eland, Gemsbok, etc... Cape buffalo would be cool as well.

Close second is a legit elk hunt. This is a hunt I dream about because I'm going to make this one happen. I'm going to spend the money for a once in a lifetime hunt, and then start working up the nerve to go to Africa on that 20 hours plane ride across the pond.

Comment

I would look into an archery elk hunt with that budget. However, if you are hunting a wild animal, nothing is 100%. Try to find something that is guided 1 to 1.

I wouldn't rule out a really good black bear hunt. That might give you some wiggle room on the budget. Heck the more I think about it, I wouldn't rule any big game animal out. You sure you only want to do this once?

Note: sorry I rearead your post and you are looking for an elk hunt specifically. You might look into Top Notch Outfitters in New Mexico with Brian Newel. He does private land hunts.

TOP NOTCH OUTFITTERS The Premier New Mexico Hunting Outfitter. About Us Book A Hunt Contact Us About a Hunt Today! HUNTING OUTFITTER IN SOUTHERN NEW MEXICO Learn About Us Learn About Us Learn more about our team! LEARN MORE Private Land Elk Hunts Private Land Elk hunts Exclusive access to 70,000 acres of hunting. LEARN
                      Last edited by Kdog; 07-13-2022, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Red Stag in New Zealand.

Comment

Wagonhound for Elk.

Browse our collection of photos of our clients and their impressive elk, antelope, bear, and deer hunts here in Wyoming.

Comment

Is 8500 include taxidermy? Can whack quite a few animals for 8500 in Africa

It’s a incredible experience and I would love to go back someday

Comment

AZ White Mountains Elk Hunt would be my go to.

Comment

Arizona Strip, Sonora Mexico.
                                Giant Mulie's!
                                Highracking.

Comment

Working...
                                X