X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step right up!!

Comment

That is really cool!
      A friend of mine has a place in Columbus and he fenced of 35 acres with hog wire and barbed wire to keep the hogs out several years ago. The rest of the place is barbed wire fenced... The does flock to that little pasture to drop fawns and some of the pics and videos he takes are amazing too... He's got a small spring fed pond about 150 yards from the house with a nice lawn between the house and the pond... He feeds there and in the afternoons sometimes there's 20 fawns all together around the yard and that pond... They jump in the pond and splash around like a little puppy would.

Comment

Pretty cool, Trey! Sight to see for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a sight to see! I've been worried the heat would get to them. I have a picture of a coyote carrying something but I can't tell if it is a piglet or a fawn. I haven't see hardly any fawns this year but my cameras have been sporadic.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
            If there is no water in there, they might be more thirsty than hungry. I have a neighbor that did the same thing with the fencing. There is no free water on the place, so when the fawns are dropped in there, they're screwed until that get big enough to jump. Until then they only get moisture from mama. Mentioned that to them a few years ago, but they didn't seem to care.
            You may very well have nailed it. Neighbor is getting water out today.

Thank you! We need to take care of those little guys. They're jerky in a few years.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

How cool!

Comment

That’s so cool! Sure enjoyed watching.

Comment

That's freaking cool!

Comment

Thanks for sharing, very neat.

I’d also suggest the neighbor putting his water source in the shade, and keep us updated.

Comment

Very cool
                      thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great video Trey! And thanks for sharing.

Comment

How awesome.

Comment

Cool video.

Comment

Working...
                            X