• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
    Why you still in bed at 5:30?
    Good question

Comment

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
      Why you still in bed at 5:30?
      My first thought. Must have been a day off. At which point, a helicopter flying around would **** me off too, probably not enough to start making calls though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post

Get you one of these systems. Put those lights out for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
          Dang, 60 Deluxe. Those are some nice Silvertips.
          Thank you. I've sold most of them. I just kept my first and last.
          The last is a charcoal riser with b&w ebony stripe and b&w ebony veneers. Quite a looker and shooter.

Comment

What makes me mad is that I can't think of **** like this

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well we can sure tell who's house they DIDN'T fly over.

Comment

Should have stormed outside butt naked and giving the bird

They probably would have left

I would not be amused by a helicopter hovering over my house, no matter what time of day. Dogs would go nuts and horse would probably run through the fence

And I definitely would not shoot anything at an unidentified chopper, some have mini guns and missiles and .......

Comment

At least I got a little back up from the fellas with some sense around this place. And for the troglodytes wondering why I wasn’t up by 5:30, my little boy was sick and I was up for the better portion of the night. Y’all must be the guys that tell your old lady to **** off and deal with it herself… I’ll check back in later for more internet comebacks

Btlowry, man I was thinking real hard about that!
                  Last edited by kck; 07-08-2022, 05:55 AM.

Comment

If it has to do with some type of investigation nobody will tell you much. Once investigation is closed they can divulge more

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                      At least I got a little back up from the fellas with some sense around this place.
                      I would be ******, too.

Some of these guys have spent entirely too much time on the concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        That’s bs. I’d be ****** if somebody did that to my house. I don’t care who it is.

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If anybody in your neighborhood grows that hydroponic weed in their attics it might be thermal imaging or surveillance.

Comment

That definitely would suck OP. I was stationed at Ft. Hood in the 80's and we would do night vision training out of Huey's and Blackhawks. We tried to stay away from civilian's home's, but inevitably we would buzz a home or two. I doubt the Army would ever admit to our flights.

I'll never forget a daytime flight over Lake Belton. We were playing cat and mouse, I was in a Huey and we were wrestling with a Blackhawk. We came over the treeline and down to the water. We had to be about 10 feet off the water going about 100 to 110 knots. The Huey was REALLY thumping hard, everybody in our bird was looking for the Blackhawk since we had out turned him in a canyon we came out of, and all the sudden over the radio the pilots are saying to each other "pull up, pull up" by now we are about over the middle of the lake, I look forward just in time to see two guy's jumping out of a bass boat, then I look back and the Blackhawk is on us again. The Pilots never did pull up, they just said "whoops" and we rushed to the canyons again.

OP, I hope it was just part of the Army wargame stuff. That would really suck other wise.

Comment

Originally posted by rr 314 View Post
                              the ghost of marvin zindler. Dude screwed up the only thing la grange had going. :-)

slime in the ice machine!!

Comment

I don't care who or what it is, if a helicopter is flying low anywhere in my vicinity, I'm out trying to see what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X