Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry

Comment

just lookin for loose AR15's about to do bodily harm....carry on.

Comment

Lol

Comment

I think the OP’s question is a good one to beg. The Posse Comitatus Act prohibits the federal government from taking action in civilian matters; however, the President (as well as Congress, I believe) have the power to enact laws as they deem necessary to “defend and protect the states.” The Insurrection Act is an example of this. But what if the insurrection is justified? And who decides which insurrections are justified and which aren’t?

As to the constitutional authority that provides these powers to the Executive and Legislative branches, I am wary. It’s true that “power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely,” and I believe far too many with executive and legislative powers have taken far too much latitude with their authority to create laws that circumvent the limitations set forth.

I applaud the OP’s suspicion and skepticism and for taking the initiative to investigate the incident for himself. I would have done the same thing. Unless I was getting my nails done.

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
            Jade Helm 15
            Werd

Comment

kck, is there an empty Wal-Mart near you?

Comment

Did you vote for Trump?

Comment

Dang, 60 Deluxe. Those are some nice Silvertips.

Comment

Man I remember years ago when people weren’t Richard Craniums (sorry ma’am had to edit, the foul mouth function didn’t pick on that). Ah the good ole days…the thing that ****** me off is if you’re gonna creep your chopper over my house, I’m cool with that, but why the need to light up my house with a qbeam at 5:30 am? You fellas need to pump the brakes on the HRT a little. And, honestly, why the need to do that at all was my actual question.
                    Last edited by kck; 07-07-2022, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                      Not trying to talk **** or anything, truly, but that sure seems like quite a few agencies to bother just because you’re curious why a chopper is flying lower than usual. I’d just chalk it up to a one time ordeal and be done with it. I know it was an inconvenience but oh well.

Who knows, maybe it was something top secret and knowing the real reason might be too much for us to handle

Glad I wasn’t the only one that read that list and had the same reaction. LOL

Comment

Probably DPS searching for someone. If it was a life flight outfit as you call then, they probably wouldn’t have told you any information over the phone. Having flown for life flight for several years, a random stranger calling and asking, “hey, we’re you guys flying around xyz” would have been met with a “nope.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          This reminds me of when a little kid cries because they dropped a toy.
                          This

Comment

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
                            Why you still in bed at 5:30?
                            Gold. This is gold.

Comment

So the helo was on station, same spot for 2.5 hours?
                              Was it a Chinook by chance or a apache. If it was ....

Comment

This sounds like a gross overreaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X