No announcement yet.

2022 Formula 1 Season!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some serious drama for HAAS, could be the beginning of the end for them I think they are in trouble

Nikita Mazepin says he doesn’t trust Haas to provide him with a safe car and so would not drive for the team again in future, despite considering legal action over his contract termination. Haas op…

Haas will miss the start of the second pre-season test in Bahrain due to a freight delay, with Pietro Fittipaldi set to carry out the team’s first running of the week. A technical issue with its sc…

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
      Some serious drama for HAAS, could be the beginning of the end for them I think they are in trouble

Nikita Mazepin says he doesn’t trust Haas to provide him with a safe car and so would not drive for the team again in future, despite considering legal action over his contract termination. Haas op…

https://racer.com/2022/03/09/haas-to...freight-delay/
      I also saw that this morning. I would imagine Haas (or any team) has some sort of clause in their contract regarding matters like this. Let's see what happens...

Comment

Leaving Magnussen is back with haas for a multi year deal! I really liked him as a driver and glad to see him back with the team. They were a true mid field team with him and grosjean back a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
          Leaving Magnussen is back with haas for a multi year deal! I really liked him as a driver and glad to see him back with the team. They were a true mid field team with him and grosjean back a few years.
          And Williams used to be the best team by a mile, things change!

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
            And Williams used to be the best team by a mile, things change!

Ha indeed they do, but he’s a better driver than mick or the Russian playboy by a good margin.

Comment

I saw where LeClerc had the best morning times at the now official practice runs for the new cars. Pierre Gasly had the fastest times for the full day however!!! I think 2022 is going to be BUCKWILD. I have a 2 pm call today with MIAMI F1 folks to get my parking permit........gotta be up close & personal for the inaugural event, LOL!!!
              Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
              Great move by Haas, that Dane can drive a F1 car!!!

Comment

Yes, Gasly topped the time sheets for Day 1 of pre season testing in Bahrain.

Mercedes also introduced a new "slim line" style sidepod. Looks great, just not sure how well it's going to work with cooling the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  I saw where LeClerc had the best morning times at the now official practice runs for the new cars. Pierre Gasly had the fastest times for the full day however!!! I think 2022 is going to be BUCKWILD. I have a 2 pm call today with MIAMI F1 folks to get my parking permit........gotta be up close & personal for the inaugural event, LOL!!!
                  Super jealous!! It's great to be a great event!

Comment

A good comparison of the sidepods of the Mercedes W13 in Barcelona and Bahrain. You can really see the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                      A good comparison of the sidepods of the Mercedes W13 in Barcelona and Bahrain. You can really see the difference.

Lot less material there, that makes me worry about side impacts like what happened to Anthoine Hubert.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                        Lot less material there, that makes me worry about side impacts like what happened to Anthoine Hubert.

Think the fact he hit sideways under the rear of an articulating front end loader would have been bad for any car. That was a terrible deal.

Comment

RB’s new side pod design seems to be helping. Perez takes fastest in final day of Bahrain.

I’m most excited to see K-Mag’s performance. First day in the car and took fastest on day two. He’s a solid improvement and I’m hoping can give Mick the mentoring he needs to shine.

A few good wheel to wheel battles in practice highlight what is to come and I cannot freaking wait.

Comment

Yessir, it is going to be one heckuva season!!! We are excited about just getting the updates on the F1 app........lol

Comment

RACE WEEK!!!!!

It's the first race week of 2022 -- Bahrain.

Can't wait for Friday practice!

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                                RACE WEEK!!!!!

It's the first race week of 2022 -- Bahrain.

Can't wait for Friday practice!
                                Yessir!!!! [emoji817] I need to get caught up on NETFLIX between now and then. 4 episodes out and I am running late. Reviews were not [emoji298][emoji95][emoji298]but hopefully it turns out as good as the first 3 seasons.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X