Best utv for daily ranch work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best utv for daily ranch work

This may have been covered but i am considering buying second utv for ranch use . This includes putting out feed and pulling cotton seed trailer not just driving around or hunting. i have mule pro fxt now but am considering gator vs canam vs another mule fxt. also looking at gas vs diesel. my deer are use to the activity so noise less of a concern. Anyone have an opinion based on actual use and reliability vs online specs? thanks

Don’t forget the kubota. I’ve known some folks that have them and Polaris both and say the Polaris does good to get to the back of the ranch and odds and ends but when it comes to ranch “work” the Kubota diesel was a work horse for them. Slow and heavy but did the heavy lifting for them better than the Polaris

Comment

For Ranch work, Can-am Defender 6x6 with the long bed.

Comment

Kubota diesel. It's a workhorse not a showhorse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          X1000... I don't own one but have looked and researched them on a couple occasions.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mule 4010 unbreakable

Comment

We had a Gator XUV at work and it amazed me the weight it could carry. Very few issues over a lifetime of hard commercial use.

Meanwhile our all-plastic Rangers were falling apart... The company is moving more toward Mules and Pioneers now.

Comment

I have a 15 Kubota 1140 cpx it is loud slow but perfect for work I'm am completely sold on it. Owned a mule before moving comparison on power and structure

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                  I think it would be pretty dang handy, but I’d probably still go with the standard Defender Pro HD10. The basic 4 wheel with a 6’ bed. I could see the 6x6 being better in a variety of conditions though. Both of them look handier than a 3rd arm, and my experience with the 5 Can Ams in our family has been excellent.

Comment

Mule Pro

Comment

Mule!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mule...but what about the jeep looking one?

Comment

Can am vote here. Beats a ranger and mule pro easily. And Ive worked off of all 3 brands.

Comment

Mule pro is hard to beat

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                              Don’t forget the kubota. I’ve known some folks that have them and Polaris both and say the Polaris does good to get to the back of the ranch and odds and ends but when it comes to ranch “work” the Kubota diesel was a work horse for them. Slow and heavy but did the heavy lifting for them better than the Polaris
                              Agree with this 100%. Have several rangers and we have had great luck with them but If I buy another just for ranch work with no intentions of other uses it will be a Kubota diesel.

Comment

Working...
                              X