Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2020, 08:05 AM   #1
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default Churches burned to the ground

I can not adequately explain how mad this makes me. This country is in danger like never before. One way or another we have to take this country back.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bet-y...gated-as-arson
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:09 AM   #2
glen
Pope & Young
 
glen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lake Georgetown
Hunt In: anywhere
Default

Sad
glen is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:12 AM   #3
Tyrex750
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Pasadena
Hunt In: Hardin co.
Default

Please explain how we are in danger and have to take the country back, would like to hear this theory.
Tyrex750 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:22 AM   #4
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrex750 View Post
Please explain how we are in danger and have to take the country back, would like to hear this theory.
Something tells me I shouldn’t humor you but ok....

Globalist elites
Leftist communist sympathizers (even the ones the don’t realize that’s what they are) - like the ones(I would bet) burned down this church
Huge money pushing for a one world government without borders
Constant trampling of our constitution
The Weaponizing of our intelligence agencies.
The flat out treasonous Obamagate issues
The many Soros funded arms That are undermining the foundation of America
The federal reserve and the families and money/families behind it.
The indoctrination of America’s youth through the public education system.
Overreaching federal government that routinely operates beyond the enumerated powers.

And On and on....and on

Do you honestly feel like our country ISN'T in danger??

Last edited by JLivi1224; 05-21-2020 at 08:27 AM.
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:26 AM   #5
slayer
Pope & Young
 
slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Arlington
Hunt In: Knox & Palo Pinto County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrex750 View Post
Please explain how we are in danger and have to take the country back, would like to hear this theory.
Are you baiting or are you serious?
slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:27 AM   #6
Team Porkchop
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Default

The further the country strays from its foundation, the bible, the less freedoms we will have. Just my opinion.
Team Porkchop is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:34 AM   #7
curtintex
Pope & Young
 
curtintex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Porter, TX
Hunt In: Trinity County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Porkchop View Post
The further the country strays from its foundation, the bible, the less freedoms we will have. Just my opinion.

We have less freedoms because we’ve been willing to trade them for “safety”. The fundamental truths taught in the Bible were disregarded years ago, when our parents let prayer be taken out of school and allowed for the wholesale murder of millions of babies under the guise of “choice”. Once you decide that’s OK, is there anything that is off limits?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
curtintex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:38 AM   #8
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Porkchop View Post
The further the country strays from its foundation, the bible, the less freedoms we will have. Just my opinion.
Not an opinion, in my opinion.
Whether people like it or not, this country was founded on Judeo-Christian values. It is the SOLE reason that this country has survived longer than any other world #1 power.
The founders were guided by God. His hands are all over the founding of this country. The foresight our forefathers showed in protecting this country through the documents would not have been possible otherwise.
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:39 AM   #9
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

It will turn out to be intentionally caught on fire by a member of the Church...aka inside job.

Yes it is a sad day that not only churches are set on fire but our Government denies us our right to worship.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:39 AM   #10
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Curt - good point.
The murder of millions of innocent babies. Disgusting.

Millstone.....
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:40 AM   #11
kae006
Pope & Young
 
kae006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Nebraska
Hunt In: Colorado, Wyoming
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
Churches Burned to the Ground
I'm only seeing the one in the link you posted, are there others? Your title and subsequent post made it sound like it was an epidemic versus an isolated event.
kae006 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:41 AM   #12
Neck
Pope & Young
 
Neck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Danbury, TX
Hunt In: DeWitt County
Default

The "tolerant" left.
Neck is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:43 AM   #13
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia Nebraska
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer View Post
Are you baiting or are you serious?
He's probably either 16 years old and driving daddy's truck or he's totally clueless.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:43 AM   #14
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kae006 View Post
I'm only seeing the one in the link you posted, are there others? Your title and subsequent post made it sound like it was an epidemic versus an isolated event.
Nope. Just a mistype And can’t change.
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:47 AM   #15
Rick
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Sonora
Default

To me the only real reason a church would have stayed open during the shut down would be they are attention seekers. This has nothing to do with the world shutting down, it is a bunch of face mask people doing something stupid by burning down a church to make some stupid statement.
Rick is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:49 AM   #16
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
To me the only real reason a church would have stayed open during the shut down would be they are attention seekers. This has nothing to do with the world shutting down, it is a bunch of face mask people doing something stupid by burning down a church to make some stupid statement.
So a church choosing to stay open to worship makes them attention seekers.

Come on Rick.
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:49 AM   #17
friscopaint
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Collinsville
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
To me the only real reason a church would have stayed open during the shut down would be they are attention seekers. This has nothing to do with the world shutting down, it is a bunch of face mask people doing something stupid by burning down a church to make some stupid statement.
There's this pesky little thing called the constitution......not attention seekers
friscopaint is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:51 AM   #18
WItoTX
Ten Point
 
WItoTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana
Default

For those of you that think this is unprecedented times, I suggest listening to Martyr Made, the latest series about Jim Jones. The 60's was FAR worse than now.

Not saying OP's story isn't a problem, or that abortion is okay, but the referenced church burning is an isolated nut(s) that burned down one church. Not hundreds of churches at a time, not Black Panthers shooting police, not weather underground inciting riots across the country. We made it through the 60's, and will make it out of today.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:52 AM   #19
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
To me the only real reason a church would have stayed open during the shut down would be they are attention seekers. This has nothing to do with the world shutting down, it is a bunch of face mask people doing something stupid by burning down a church to make some stupid statement.
Let me ask you, do you support the lockdown as a whole? Or do you feel like it is unconstitutional?
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:53 AM   #20
TacticalCowboy
Pope & Young
 
TacticalCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Vernon
Hunt In: Southern Taylor County, Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscopaint View Post
There's this pesky little thing called the constitution......not attention seekers
Yep
TacticalCowboy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:53 AM   #21
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
For those of you that think this is unprecedented times, I suggest listening to Martyr Made, the latest series about Jim Jones. The 60's was FAR worse than now.

Not saying OP's story isn't a problem, or that abortion is okay, but the referenced church burning is an isolated nut(s) that burned down one church. Not hundreds of churches at a time, not Black Panthers shooting police, not weather underground inciting riots across the country. We made it through the 60's, and will make it out of today.
Nobody said that. Just because it’s not an epidemic that makes it less of a problem?

War is the last step of civil war fellas. Make no mistake - we are at war
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 08:58 AM   #22
WItoTX
Ten Point
 
WItoTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
Nobody said that. Just because it’s not an epidemic that makes it less of a problem?
Less of a problem? No. But on my list of concerns, one church burning down two states away is far less concerning than my concern that Hidalgo thinks she should keep shutting down Houston, except for those businesses she prefers.

Or Kim Ogg spending more time trying to find which prosecutor sent a photo of a spreadsheet created in the DA's office that told prosecutors to call in sick if they died of corona. Meanwhile she is releasing criminals out of jail on PR bonds that then go out and stab 80 year old grandmothers.

I am far more concerned about those crimes perpetrated by people elected to office than I am a church burning two states away.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:00 AM   #23
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
Something tells me I shouldn’t humor you but ok....

Globalist elites
Leftist communist sympathizers (even the ones the don’t realize that’s what they are) - like the ones(I would bet) burned down this church
Huge money pushing for a one world government without borders
Constant trampling of our constitution
The Weaponizing of our intelligence agencies.
The flat out treasonous Obamagate issues
The many Soros funded arms That are undermining the foundation of America
The federal reserve and the families and money/families behind it.
The indoctrination of America’s youth through the public education system.
Overreaching federal government that routinely operates beyond the enumerated powers.

And On and on....and on

Do you honestly feel like our country ISN'T in danger??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neck View Post
The "tolerant" left.
I was going to say you forgot the most simple one.. Neck beat me to it.

All the things mentioned are true but most people can't or refuse to believe them. I think everyone can see that liberals are screwing things up... Have to keep things dumbed down

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
We have less freedoms because we’ve been willing to trade them for “safety”. The fundamental truths taught in the Bible were disregarded years ago, when our parents let prayer be taken out of school and allowed for the wholesale murder of millions of babies under the guise of “choice”. Once you decide that’s OK, is there anything that is off limits?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMO it's the few loud mouth liberal idiots that are willing to trade..and some conservatives. A lot (no idea the %) have zero intention of trading jack squat. I'm not even sure we're outnumbered. It's just even we we elect a "conservative" they end up being a wolf in sheeps clothing. In other words it's all rigged against us.
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:00 AM   #24
WItoTX
Ten Point
 
WItoTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
Nobody said that. Just because it’s not an epidemic that makes it less of a problem?

War is the last step of civil war fellas. Make no mistake - we are at war
And you said "the country was in danger like never before." Wouldn't that be unprecedented times?

I agree there is serious danger out there to our country, but it's because of the flippant violation of the Constitution by elected officials. Not one church burning.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:02 AM   #25
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
To me the only real reason a church would have stayed open during the shut down would be they are attention seekers. This has nothing to do with the world shutting down, it is a bunch of face mask people doing something stupid by burning down a church to make some stupid statement.
Complete horse manure.
I actually searched and took my family to another Church last week. A lot of people know this COVID is a scam... A lot of people actually want to go to actual Church with other people and not watch online.

I'm actually a little pis sed a lot more Churches didn't stand up and stay open.
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:05 AM   #26
Rick
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Sonora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
Let me ask you, do you support the lockdown as a whole? Or do you feel like it is unconstitutional?
I in no way support the lockdown, I think it was completely un necessary, I was and am very opposed to it. But whether I agree or not, the whole country was shut down. For an organization to stay open, they wanted attention, they could have worshipped from home like everyone else. Sort of like the dude running thru Buccees with a huge US flag and Buccees kicking him out. That had nothing to do with Buccees being unamerican, they were getting rid of an attention whore. It is a growing trend that people love to be in the limelight, especially if they can cast negative light on something.

As to whether I think it is unconstitutional or not, I just don't go thru my day gauging events as to whether they are unconstitutional or not, not the way I think. I think it was a church wanting to call attention to themselves, I don't see how it has anything to do w the constitution
Rick is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:09 AM   #27
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Going to church is seeking attention
Open carry is seeking attention
Waving an American flag is seeking attention

We aint America anymore. But that has been known for some time now. Every day we look a little more like those split tails in europe and i know that has been the objective for about 100 years.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:12 AM   #28
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
And you said "the country was in danger like never before." Wouldn't that be unprecedented times?

I agree there is serious danger out there to our country, but it's because of the flippant violation of the Constitution by elected officials. Not one church burning.
We will just agree to disagree on that. It’s my belief that that this country IS IN FACT, in more danger of fundamental change than ever before.
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:15 AM   #29
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
I in no way support the lockdown, I think it was completely un necessary, I was and am very opposed to it. But whether I agree or not, the whole country was shut down. For an organization to stay open, they wanted attention, they could have worshipped from home like everyone else. Sort of like the dude running thru Buccees with a huge US flag and Buccees kicking him out. That had nothing to do with Buccees being unamerican, they were getting rid of an attention whore. It is a growing trend that people love to be in the limelight, especially if they can cast negative light on something.

As to whether I think it is unconstitutional or not, I just don't go thru my day gauging events as to whether they are unconstitutional or not, not the way I think. I think it was a church wanting to call attention to themselves, I don't see how it has anything to do w the constitution


That’s a shame. More people should.
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:15 AM   #30
etbowhunter
Spike
 
Join Date: May 2007
Default

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
etbowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:15 AM   #31
Garbuster
Six Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hughes Springs,TEXAS
Hunt In: Cass,Marion,Delta, and Fulton Ill
Default

I usually try to refrain from conversations that can get "heated" but I'm going to put my 2 cents in. I believe that one of the biggest problems in the United States today is the fact that if something doesn't affect the person personally then it's not a big deal to them. I also believe that if you give an inch a day it won't take long till you giving up a mile. Willingly
Garbuster is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:17 AM   #32
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etbowhunter View Post
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
BINGO!! Congress!
Thes draconian “orders” from city and state officials are bulls***. Congress legislates.
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:20 AM   #33
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Founding fathers would’ve already been at war believe that
drop dead fred is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 09:59 AM   #34
RattlesnakeDan
Ten Point
 
RattlesnakeDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Floresville
Hunt In: Everywhere
Default

Brave men stormed the beaches at Normandy knowing they were going to get shot and maimed and killed for the rights and freedom of this country. Not just there of course but add it up, all the lives sacrificed. And now we have cowards saying that standing up for your rights and standing up for what is right in God's eyes is attention seeking. A generation of political correct cowards that are afraid to go outside w/o a mask. Makes me sick to my stomach.
RattlesnakeDan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 10:08 AM   #35
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etbowhunter View Post
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Unless "they" claim you could be harming others due to a fake, blown out of proportion virus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbuster View Post
I usually try to refrain from conversations that can get "heated" but I'm going to put my 2 cents in. I believe that one of the biggest problems in the United States today is the fact that if something doesn't affect the person personally then it's not a big deal to them. I also believe that if you give an inch a day it won't take long till you giving up a mile. Willingly
This has been driving me crazy for years now. Watching people not give a crap... until something affects them..and then they blow up and just can't figure out why no one cares...

A long time ago if someone was done wrong others would step in to help... Now? Nah, everyone mind their own business.
RiverRat1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 10:26 AM   #36
Radar
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Default

Church burnings is nothing new to this country, in the 60's it seemed like an every week occurrence. No lessons were learned then, nowadays folks get shot up in churches or other houses of religion.

I see comments made on TBH about religions and different faiths that remind me of that time. A while back there was one on here about the Pope and Catholics that made me sick, and I put about 4 members on my ignore list.

When I was little my grandma was appalled when JFK was elected because he was a Catholic, she said someone needs to shoot him.... and they did. She regretted that for the rest of her natural born days, as she was of Pentecostal faith and she cried when the news aired it.

Reckon things never really change till its too late.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 10:35 AM   #37
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Something smells fishy.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 10:43 AM   #38
luna-tuna
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: nacogdoches
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
Church burnings is nothing new to this country, in the 60's it seemed like an every week occurrence. No lessons were learned then, nowadays folks get shot up in churches or other houses of religion.

I see comments made on TBH about religions and different faiths that remind me of that time. A while back there was one on here about the Pope and Catholics that made me sick, and I put about 4 members on my ignore list.

When I was little my grandma was appalled when JFK was elected because he was a Catholic, she said someone needs to shoot him.... and they did. She regretted that for the rest of her natural born days, as she was of Pentecostal faith and she cried when the news aired it.

Reckon things never really change till its too late.
Radar, I put a few on ignore as well
luna-tuna is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 10:51 AM   #39
WItoTX
Ten Point
 
WItoTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Wisconsin, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
Unless "they" claim you could be harming others due to a fake, blown out of proportion virus.
The mask wearers in my office building have decided everyone must wear a mask despite it not being required. They keep reporting myself and other for no mask. They just started back at the office this week. I've been here the entire time. And their argument is EXACTLY what you say. Facts no longer matter. If everyone does not bend to the lowest common denominator in society, they need to be crushed.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 11:00 AM   #40
3DW5
Pope & Young
 
3DW5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Clear Lake
Hunt In: Leon Co, Jim Hogg and Starr Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrex750 View Post
Please explain how we are in danger and have to take the country back, would like to hear this theory.
Beto supporter no doubt....
3DW5 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 11:00 AM   #41
Rick
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Sonora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
The mask wearers in my office building have decided everyone must wear a mask despite it not being required. They keep reporting myself and other for no mask. They just started back at the office this week. I've been here the entire time. And their argument is EXACTLY what you say. Facts no longer matter. If everyone does not bend to the lowest common denominator in society, they need to be crushed.
Making masks mandatory is a way that we will see politicians and corporations will use to cover their ***, whether they are worthless or not. See the headlines - "Company xyz did not require masks and Jane Doe got the virus due to xyz negligence" I guess that is a long headline, but you get the point
Rick is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 11:05 AM   #42
CTR0022
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

I didnt read the article, but when ever the economy goes to **** building fires always go up. Funny how that works
CTR0022 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 11:13 AM   #43
Tyrex750
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Pasadena
Hunt In: Hardin co.
Default

Lmao
Tyrex750 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 11:22 AM   #44
Texas Tracker
Pope & Young
 
Texas Tracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wimberley Texas/Hunt every place I can!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrex750 View Post
Lmao
Explain because I just don't see what is funny.
Texas Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 11:24 AM   #45
etbowhunter
Spike
 
Join Date: May 2007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
The mask wearers in my office building have decided everyone must wear a mask despite it not being required. They keep reporting myself and other for no mask. They just started back at the office this week. I've been here the entire time. And their argument is EXACTLY what you say. Facts no longer matter. If everyone does not bend to the lowest common denominator in society, they need to be crushed.
Play the "my body, my choice" card on them and watch as they try not to choke on their own hypocrisy.
etbowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 11:33 AM   #46
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Tracker View Post
Explain because I just don't see what is funny.
Trolling I suppose
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 11:41 AM   #47
Tjciranni
Four Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Pasadena, TX
Hunt In: Anderson and Mills County
Default

This is just sad. The more this country strays from God the worse off we are going to be. This nation was founded under God and our founding fathers would be rolling over in their grave if they could see how this country is turning out.
Tjciranni is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 11:59 AM   #48
Tyrex750
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Pasadena
Hunt In: Hardin co.
Default

Just that someone can ask one question and everyone has a different opinion and has the right answer. This is supposed to be a hunting forum but u get everything but topics about hunting here, its mostly about church and this and that. Guess thats why i dont post much because i dont do the church thang. Now i can get ready for all the chit talking to begin.
Tyrex750 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 12:04 PM   #49
Death from Above
Pope & Young
 
Death from Above's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Henderson, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrex750 View Post
Just that someone can ask one question and everyone has a different opinion and has the right answer. This is supposed to be a hunting forum but u get everything but topics about hunting here, its mostly about church and this and that. Guess thats why i dont post much because i dont do the church thang. Now i can get ready for all the chit talking to begin.
Your trolling makes you the hypokrit...and you need to look up the definition of freedom.
Death from Above is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-21-2020, 12:19 PM   #50
Texas Tracker
Pope & Young
 
Texas Tracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wimberley Texas/Hunt every place I can!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrex750 View Post
Just that someone can ask one question and everyone has a different opinion and has the right answer. This is supposed to be a hunting forum but u get everything but topics about hunting here, its mostly about church and this and that. Guess thats why i dont post much because i dont do the church thang. Now i can get ready for all the chit talking to begin.
Church is not for everyone but you will never find an atheist in a fox hole.
Texas Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com