Memorial Day plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorial Day plans

What are ya going be doing this weekend? We are going to try some fishing Friday and Saturday. Looks like we might get wet with some rain. Sunday I will fire up the smoker and do some ribs...

Spraying Remedy, clearing fence lines, smoking another pork shoulder and downing some silver bullets......just like the past 5-6 weekends.

Comment

Headed to the lease, roads to cut, feeders to fill and work on our new camp.

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Heading to our place in S/E OK to hopefully get some brush hog work done and top off the protein before the rain starts. We also have to re-stain the deck. Looking forward to the time up there rain or not!!

Comment

Fishing Thursday and Friday, bearding tomorrow the farm Friday night through Monday.

Comment

Would love to be doing some fishing but going to take advantage of the long weekend to get some stuff done at the ranch. Senderos need shredding and blinds need cleaning. Got a couple new tower blinds to raise, beer to drink, and hogs to be killed.

Comment

Work. So y'all have fun.

Comment

Work a turnaround.

Comment

Same "O" same

Comment

My wife is going to be out of town visiting her ailing mother. I will probably go to the lease, most likely by myself. May pig hunt, may just sit on the porch and look out across the countryside contemplating the big questions.

Comment

I’m drankin cold beer and eatin some mud bugs at Grndchecker’s house.... gonna be a large time

Comment

Originally posted by mcbZX225 View Post
                        Heading to our place in S/E OK to hopefully get some brush hog work done and top off the protein before the rain starts. We also have to re-stain the deck. Looking forward to the time up there rain or not!!
                        Beware! Fawns are dropping.

Comment

Heading to Possum Kingdom. Im sure Ill be pulling lots of people on the tubes.

Comment

Work!

Comment

I will be working nights .

Comment

Working...
                              X