No announcement yet.

Electric power washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bought a cheapy off eBay about 7 yrs ago. use it to wash the horse trailer and various jobs around the place. works great plenty of pressure and has been very reliable. I would get another if needed.

Comment

I'll put an electric on my list. Maybe they have improved. I've had about 3 gas. The dang ethanol always does them in. My trailer, atv and canam could likely use a good wash.

Comment

Funny this came up. I unboxed a green works 2000 psi today. Used to knock mold off the front of the house and patio furniture.

I bought it figuring if I didnt like it I'd leave it at the lake property. Ill probably just get a second for up there

I'm impressed. Where it lacks in power from my old gas unit, it makes up in weight and noise.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Really enjoy mine and no messing with gas.

Comment

Another vote for the Greenworks. We’ve used ours to clean our house, driveway, and privacy fence twice a year for the last 3 years and have not had any problems or complaints.

Comment

They are great in my opinion. I’ve had one for 3 years now and it’s been trouble free. I do put pump saver in it over winter time.

They make attachments for low pressure pressure washers, such as electric ones. They won’t do EVERYTHING a gas will, but they are great for a homeowner. If you want to strip paint, you will need a gas washer. If I was running a business, I’d go gas as well.

Mine is the ryobi 2000 psi from HD.

Comment

I had the HF cheapo for 5y or so and use it a few times a year ...and its been OK, its only 1.5k or so..for the 69 bucks I paid for it i'm satisfied

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
                  I went from a gas to an electric Karcher and have been happy.

Ask me in a couple years. I'm just tired of spending half my day trying to get small engines to work that aren't used all the time.

For washing the cars, RV, and Patio, it has been plenty for me.

This is the one we have. I plan on doing a write up on website about it later.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...341a551105683b
                  29% are very bad reviews on this one. FYI

Comment

I wanted an electric unit. Didn't want to keep another gas engine running.

I had 2 of the SunJoe units fail within a year.

I ponied up and bought a good gas unit.

Comment

Can you attach the round driveway scrubbers to the electric units or are those just for the higher pressure gas units?

Comment

Maybe

You'll want 2500 PSI and a minimum of 2.5GPM for any kind of effectiveness.

More is always better when it comes to surface cleaners.

Comment

One more for Greenworks 2000

Comment

Sun Joe

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                            Got tired of fooling with my gas powered one and bought a Sun Joe on one of those Amazon sale day things and paid like $110. My application is not much more than removing mildew from sidewalks, patio, pool surround etc. It works like a champ. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

Comment

Is it just me? My unit works great but it's always dirty. Why? Because I never can remember that the last thing you should power wash before putting your unit away is, of course...............the power washer itself. Someday I'm going to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                                Maybe

You'll want 2500 PSI and a minimum of 2.5GPM for any kind of effectiveness.

More is always better when it comes to surface cleaners.
                                Yep.
                                Don’t get electric if you plan on using a surface cleaner.

Comment

Working...
                                X