Mechanic in Childress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mechanic in Childress

Anyone know of a good mechanic in Childress to work on a ranch truck? Much appreciated
    Brad
    512-966-6617

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny’s transmission right on 287 on the east side of town. Very honest guy with more than fair pricing and has worked on fords,jeeps, and chevys for me. If it gets beyond his expertise he will send it to the guy next door who has also done work for me but I can’t think of his name. One of the jeeps I could not pick up until my next visit to the ranch and he kept it at his house for at least a month.
    Danny
    940) 937-6034

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
      Danny’s transmission right on 287 on the east side of town. Very honest guy with more than fair pricing and has worked on fords,jeeps, and chevys for me. If it gets beyond his expertise he will send it to the guy next door who has also done work for me but I can’t think of his name. One of the jeeps I could not pick up until my next visit to the ranch and he kept it at his house for at least a month.

Danny

940) 937-6034

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
        Danny
        940) 937-6034

Guy on our lease used him to repair his CJ5. They installed new axels axels and a rear end. Very reasonable does good work.

Comment

Working...
        X