Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full body with chest focus done.
    BB bench press
    Lower to upper cable crossover
    Romanian Deadlift
    Tbar row
    Arnold press
    Decline machine press
    Tricep Pushdown
    Shrugs
    1 mile run

And currently in sauna..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I check in on this thread from time to time but don't believe I've posted.

A quick catch up, I lost 40 pounds last year for general health and well being plus preparing for an elk hunt this coming fall.

I've switched my focus from weight loss to maintenance with an uptick in fitness.

I like many of you have lost my gym due to closing. I belong to LA fitness in sugarland and its closed. I also had guest privileges to planet fitness in Rosenberg but its closed as s well. I suspect most if not all are closed.

Heres my plans.
      I bought a tire drag harness recently with the intent to start using it in June to ramp up my cardio and change the pace from the treadmill and stair climber. I have an old tire in the bed of my truck and will be drilling it for an eye bolt tomorrow and using it on Thursday for the first time.

I'm also going to utilize some dumbells and HIIT to keep in shape during this shutdown.

No reason not to be ready for October.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Biceps and shoulders today.

Comment

2 mile run and then pullups yesterday, not sure what I'll get in this afternoon.

Comment

3 mile run this morning.

Comment

MY gym hasn't closed yet and I hope it doesn't but we shall see. A good back and tricep day. Supersets and all strip sets.

T-bar row/weighted dip/incline sit up
              Seated row/overhead rope extension/hanging leg raise
              V-bar pulldown/cable kickback/ab roller
              Overhead wide grip lat pull/skull crusher

Comment

3.25 miles this AM!

Going to try and alternate between running and full body workouts with what I have in the garage. Aka body weight workouts lol

Comment

Full body with back focus

Heavy pulldown
                  Tbar rows
                  Leg press
                  Horizontal rows
                  Cable upright row
                  Calf raise
                  Hammer curl
                  Decline machine press

6 rounds 20:45 on assault bike

Currently ending in sauna

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

6 rounds

5 Front squat
                    10 Romanian deadlift
                    10 pushups
                    10 kb swing
                    100y sandbag carry

Comment

With the roney going around I've lost my hookup at the middle school gym, they say they need to sanitize or whatever.... I'll be figuring out new and creative workouts from the garage for a while. Going to try to get up early and get one in, we'll see...

Comment

Did a 3 mile walk

Comment

Yesterday was rough. Another sedentary day sitting at home adjusting to remote working and refereeing our three kids who are also having to adjust. I just wanted to relax and drink coffee, so I let myself push my run off to lunch, which was then pushed off to after dinner, which by dinner I had consumed so much internet doom and gloom that I was stressed beyond functioning and did not have the mental capacity to even consider running.

This morning I just got up and went. 6.3 miles at a stress burning PR pace. I will not skip again, and I will not feed on the poison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't want to wake up this morning for another run, so I slept in. I need to figure out something as I really enjoy going to the gym and lifting weights. With everything being closed for the foreseeable I don't want to go into a gym depression lol

Comment

Did a quick circuit this AM!

.33 mile jog for a warm up.

Push ups/body squats/DB shoulder press/knee tucks & Russian twist ALL 5x20

100 yard hard jog

Push ups/lunges/front raise & side raise/ scissor kicks and toe touches ALL 4x15

100 yard hard jog

Heading to the school track for tomorrows run to help the knees out

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel32 View Post
                                Didn't want to wake up this morning for another run, so I slept in. I need to figure out something as I really enjoy going to the gym and lifting weights. With everything being closed for the foreseeable I don't want to go into a gym depression lol
                                not sure if a home gym is possible but titan fitness is the place to go if you are interested, great prices and free shipping...

I have a decent setup and will be focusing on more cardio and metcon type workouts until I can back in a good gym to lift.

Comment

Working...
                                X