Smart phone virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart phone virus

Anyone ever get messages saying there phone is infected with viruses? I have been getting several a day for several days. Some say my IP address is being shared, some
    Say all my photos, text etc are being shared etc...I get instructions with a link on how to remove them and fix the issue but am nervous about clicking it. Up to now I always just delete them. And for some odd reason the messages are coming in through my calendar. It all started last week when I was looking at piroques for sale and went to pawpawspiroques.com which is a piroque builder in Covington La. when I clicked on thier link my phone went crazy with a bunch of virus warning messages and never got to thier website. Looking for suggestions! It’s an I phone. Thanks

Don't click on links like that to "fix" the virus.

Comment

An example of what I been getting:
      Attached Files

Comment

Iv got those before and always just back out and forget about it.

Comment

yea don't follow that link. you probably have a bad app that is allowing the popups and trying to get you to click the link. you can google search for Masstrk.com it will talk about this and how to stop it.

Comment

Is that a calendar event? If so, it’s coming from a phishing spam. Trash it.

Comment

If you get unwanted calendar invitations or event notifications, you might have accidentally subscribed to a spam calendar. To remove the events, delete the calendar subscription.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Install Avast free anti virus and Malwarebytes free anti virus and scan to remove infection . .

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                  Is that a calendar event? If so, it’s coming from a phishing spam. Trash it.
                  Yes it’s a calendar event. All of them have been.

Comment

weird

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                      Yes it’s a calendar event. All of them have been.
                      I bet your looking in your spam folder when they pop up also. Trash them, your phone isn’t infected and you don’t need to add any additional software to protect you.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                        https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211076

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Well this seemed to work. I haven’t had any messages popping up since around 4pm and it’s now almost midnight. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                        X