Sam Rayburn Crappie Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Rayburn Crappie Guide

Need recommendations for a crappie guide on Rayburn. Who’s the person to book with???

I dont know him personally, but Greg Fenn Camoriver Guide service seems to catch a lot. He has a YouTube channel

Comment

I think his name is Kevin? Took over Roger Bacons guide service. I don’t know anybody down there personally but it’s an awesome numbers Lake! You’ll have a good time there for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        I dont know him personally, but Greg Fenn Camoriver Guide service seems to catch a lot. He has a YouTube channel
        I was going to say this! I've never met the guy, and I am not a high roller that hires guides, but I love his youtube videos and he seems like a legit good old boy and heck of a fisherman. I would love to fish with him.

Comment

What are you wanting? Someone to show you some tops to fish for a couple days or someone to help entertain a big group?

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
            I was going to say this! I've never met the guy, and I am not a high roller that hires guides, but I love his youtube videos and he seems like a legit good old boy and heck of a fisherman. I would love to fish with him.
            Greg is a good guy. Me, my young daughter, and my elderly father fished with him a while back. Been meaning to book another trip.

We had a very good experience. Greg was fantastic with my daughter and my dad

Comment

Sam

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              I think his name is Kevin? Took over Roger Bacons guide service. I don’t know anybody down there personally but it’s an awesome numbers Lake! You’ll have a good time there for sure!
              I think that guy passed away.

Comment

Working...
              X