X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robocallers be killing it today [emoji35]

Gotten 6 in the last 20 minutes.

Anyone else?

Honestly, I get them but they don’t ring through. Haven’t in almost a year in fact.

I have my phone set to silence calls from non contacts. It’s a beautiful thing, but can definitely create an issue if you use your phone for business. Unless you add all of your clients to your contact list or are very attentive to voicemails at least.

Comment

Today has been normal. Close to 10 so far.....................

Comment

3 more since I created this thread.

I haven't gotten many in the last week or so.

Comment

I just got one but it was a real person, for Abbott. I pledged 100+ but also told him to tell Abbott to get ERCOT right. Didn't pay over the phone, they are sending a letter.

Comment

I make my living on my cell phone, and sometimes I really want to throw it out the window...

Comment

Guess I'm lucky. Haven't had one today!!!!

Comment

Choose “silence unknown callers” under settings - phone on iPhone. Best thing ever

Comment

I us call protect . Works okay

Comment

I’d vote Democrat if they’d stop spam calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                      Honestly, I get them but they don’t ring through. Haven’t in almost a year in fact.

I have my phone set to silence calls from non contacts. It’s a beautiful thing, but can definitely create an issue if you use your phone for business. Unless you add all of your clients to your contact list or are very attentive to voicemails at least.
                      Same here, I have a voicemail that says to leave a message or text, but love having phone set on contacts only

Comment

Originally posted by bdog14 View Post
                        I’d vote Democrat if they’d stop spam calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I will take all the call's off of your hands to have you not vote that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post

This is my issue---gotta have it "open" for calls and thus get lots of those--

Comment

My voicemail says if you are an unknown number and don’t leave a VM you will be blocked. There are loads of blocked numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                              I will take all the call's off of your hands to have you not vote that way.
                              X2

Comment

Working...
                              X