Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Archery Challenge: Beavers Bend

Who all is planning to attend??

I didn’t know they did one there! Sounds much better than San Antonio to me! Count me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When will this take place?

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
        When will this take place?

Website shows April 1-3

Comment

I loved the TAC but think I'm going to skip it for a while. Last year was a bummer. IMO, they way over sold the number of slots. SUPER long lines & waits (even with Nocc times). IIRC our NOCC time was 10a and we didn't get on the bus until 11:30a. Several targets were 30-45-60 minute wait. For me, it made something that I enjoyed doing...just not worth it.

Hopefully they change it up a bit or add more courses, days, etc to cut down on the lines.

Comment

I'm planning on going to the one in San Antonio, but it would be cool to make a trip to Beaver's bend. You got me thinking now.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
              I loved the TAC but think I'm going to skip it for a while. Last year was a bummer. IMO, they way over sold the number of slots. SUPER long lines & waits (even with Nocc times). IIRC our NOCC time was 10a and we didn't get on the bus until 11:30a. Several targets were 30-45-60 minute wait. For me, it made something that I enjoyed doing...just not worth it.

Hopefully they change it up a bit or add more courses, days, etc to cut down on the lines.

Which one did you attend with this kind of experience?

Comment

San Antonio

I was hoping to go to Big Sky last year as well but all nock times sold out in several minutes and I couldn’t get in…which kinda makes me think that shoot may have been over crowded as well

Beaver Bend, being new, may not be as bad. Word hasn’t got out so likely you’ll have a great shoot.

Comment

I’m planning on beavers bend

Comment

Working...
                  X