Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadheads

Are Zwickey BH still a decent choice? I'm looking for something to shoot at pigs with this early year and don't want to shoot "buy a pack of 3 for $50" BHs.

Yes if you can find them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you sharpen pretty well? If not I’d recommend something that comes already sharp. I say this because it took me awhile to learn how to get stuff really sharp. The Zwickeys I have are well made and take an edge pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just know going into the purchase that they will not come in remotely close to hunting sharp. If you’re looking for inexpensive I would personally go with a steelforce broadhead. They aren’t close to being my favorite. But they come sharp and will kill a pig

Comment

German Jager heads on 3Rivers get good reviews from my buddies for cheap pig heads.

Comment

Yes, I've been known to sharpen one a time or two, but if they are cheap and kill pigs, I will shoot something else. Thanks

Comment

Deep power fixed on Amazon check out the lusk review on you tube

Comment

If weight doesn’t matter the old thunderhead 125 heads are tough to beat I have some 160 grains that I like a lot

Comment

The chineese knockoffs on Amazon will kill a pig. They're cheap.

A fellow TBH'r was recently bragging on these red devil broadheads:

Last edited by SJP51; 01-07-2022, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                    German Jager heads on 3Rivers get good reviews from my buddies for cheap pig heads.

You can get these on eBay for $75/dz. I got a bunch for XMas. They were not sharp enough out of the box. I touched them up. Already killed one pig with one of them and it worked great.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                      I'll second that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X