Found this guy hanging around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this guy hanging around

So I came in the house looking for something (not really important) and checking in my jacket pockets then I turned and walked away feeling something hitting the back of my arm. Thinking a thread hanging off the back of my shirt sleeve, reached back and swept the back of my arm and off fell this guy to the floor. Brown recluse?
    Attached Files

Definitely a recluse. You can see the fiddle on its back.

Comment

Eeeeby jeeeebysss!!! Dang son! I can do snakes but I’m gone when it comes to spiders.

Comment

There's more where that came from

Comment

Now I’m feeling stuff (not really the word I want to use) crawling on me constantly. Plus, since I showed it to my wife, she is now feeling “stuff” crawling on her as well! ��

Comment

Demon WP is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              There's more where that came from
              Yes but from where did he come??!!

Been in the barn feeding, in the shop working, in my office, from the jacket I was searching…….

Comment

Originally posted by basschsr View Post
                Now I’m feeling stuff (not really the word I want to use) crawling on me constantly. Plus, since I showed it to my wife, she is now feeling “stuff” crawling on her as well! ��

Lol. I know that feeling. I found several
                Large spiders in my RV at the lease this year. Never had an issue before. I don’t even know what kind they were. But they were huge. Made it hard to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                  Demon WP is your friend.
                  This! And a blow torch.

Comment

I got bit by one a few months ago all it did was swell for a week and left me a tiny scar.

Comment

Originally posted by game_Chaser View Post
                      I got bit by one a few months ago all it did was swell for a week and left me a tiny scar.
                      You must have been vaccinated.

Comment

Burn the house down. Total loss. Call the insurance company.

Comment

Originally posted by basskicker24 View Post
                          Lol. I know that feeling. I found several
                          Large spiders in my RV at the lease this year. Never had an issue before. I don’t even know what kind they were. But they were huge. Made it hard to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Thanks a lot!!! Headed to the lease tomorrow. Now I have to tear my rv apart before going to bed tomorrow night!!

Comment

Got bit 2 different times by one. They had to lance it both times. Hurt like hell too.

Comment

Did you feel the bite? I have heard people getting bit but usually while asleep.
                              Don’t think I got bit, but don’t know if you actually feel it

Comment

Working...
                              X