Elf on the Shelf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elf on the Shelf

I am running out of ideas for my Daughter. I worked this out last night. Please post your ideas - I need help (and my Wife would agree... I *do* need help!)
    We have two Elves: Rudy and Reynna.

KJ

Click image for larger version

Name:	First.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	25268638
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Second.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	25268639

I've been moving the elf around for at least 10 years and that one picture is far beyond anything I've done. I've never liked the whole idea of the elf but the wife likes it so...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      I've been moving the elf around for at least 10 years and that one picture is far beyond anything I've done. I've never liked the whole idea of the elf but the wife likes it so...
      On year 4. I agree with you. I forgot to move it the other night. Got a good little *** chewing. I told her I quit, I never wanted to do this anyhow. She then told me my mom is the one that got her started. So im back at it.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        Understood. "Others" Love the idea... I get stuck remembering.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
          On year 4. I agree with you. I forgot to move it the other night. Got a good little *** chewing. I told her I quit, I never wanted to do this anyhow. She then told me my mom is the one that got her started. So im back at it.
          Yup. Have been through that... several times. "Let's do this!" Meaning... I own it!

Comment

I enjoy watching some of the stuff OTHERs have done as i don't have kids and no stress/pressure of doing it every evening. Some good ones here...

Comment

Saw one with a bag of mini marshmallows next to the elf and it was feeding little toy animals. "Don't feed the animals"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                I enjoy watching some of the stuff OTHERs have done as i don't have kids and no stress/pressure of doing it every evening. Some good ones here...

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ight=elf+shelf
                Some great ones, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
                  Saw one with a bag of mini marshmallows next to the elf and it was feeding little toy animals. "Don't feed the animals"
                  Added that one to the arsenal. Thank you - KJ

Comment

Talk to my wife. She's been moving "Max" around every day!

Comment

I've been moving mine around for over 10 years. Mine is a well behaved elf. Sometimes he'll have marshmallows or cookies but for the most part he just moves around.

He also brings treats like candy canes for the kids at times and an occasional note.

Comment

Durn thing was in our fridge this morning!

Comment

What the hell are y'all talkin' 'bout?!

Comment

Tomorrow ours is going in a big jar so that our 4 year old can walk around with her all day... Girl at work bough a cheap set of red gloves, and her kids get to play with their elf one time every year as long as they have the "Magic gloves" on. My kid is very animated with this stuff and she absolutely loves it, so my wife and I enjoy it.

Other ideas:
                            Make a Hammock out of a mask.
                            Have the elf hunting their toys.. This year the Elf will be posted up in the Christmas tree hunting unicorns at my house.
                            Print out movie tickets, and have the elf somewhere they could see the tv with movie tickets and popcorn for movie night. (We'll be doing this one Saturday when its nasty weather.)

Comment

Last year, our elf decided to dawn a Home Depot apron(the one that comes with some of their gift cards is a perfect size). Over a period of a week she built and painted a small doll house. Our daughter played with that doll house for a few months and it was just built out of scrap wood, but since the elf made it, it was special.

Comment

Working...
                              X