No announcement yet.

Dallas Safari Club ????'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do yall like better, the SCI or DSC?

Comment

Dsc is a blast! I gotta work this year and it’s killing me to miss it.

Comment

Entry tickets at SCI in Vegas are higher, 4 day is 275 but it is HUGE! Plus it is in Vegas!

I enjoy both.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Entry tickets at SCI in Vegas are higher, 4 day is 275 but it is HUGE! Plus it is in Vegas!

I enjoy both.
          Hope Vegas doesn't shut back down like they did a few months ago. Could take my wife and do a couple of shows with her along.

Comment

Really enjoyed DSC we went and booked our Africa safari a few years back it was a fantastic hunt and I am not a rich man so depending on what your looking for there are some deals

Comment

Just booked out hotel. Not the Omni next door $599+tax but the Holiday Inn Express

Comment

Love DSC shows! Wife and I go every year. Always meet cool people. I agree you can find budget trips. Just depends on what you want to hunt/fish. We normaly go during the week for two days as we like to BS with folks we know and take our time.

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
                  It’s one of the coolest hunting things I’ve ever been too. It’s worth it to just walk around but as far as hunts/ merchandise it’s pretty high dollar and geared more for wealthy people. Not to say you couldn’t find a hunt in your budget if you ask around though.

This…look forward to attending every year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The KS outfitters, Pheasants Galore, we met there years ago. Very reasonably priced, had some great hunts. If you see them,, tell Kyle hi. Not rich enough for most stuff there, but do like to look

Comment

If you click on the exhibiter floor plan there is a icon at the top entitled "exhibiter list". You can then look at the websites of the outfitters that are attending that you are interested in and see if their hunts are in your price range. Doing this saves you a lot of potentially wasted time talking to outfitters whose hunts don't meet your needs.

2025 Exhibitor Information Links Current Exhibitors Information: The 2025 DSC Convention & Sporting Expo in Atlanta and the 2025 DSC Summer Expo & Gala application is now available for all current exhibitors. Current exhibitors should submit their application via the exhibitor portal or the link being provided via email. Additional information about both shows will […]

Comment

DSC is so much better IMHO than SCI. Go to Dallas every year. Went to Vegas once

Comment

I remember being a kid and getting so mad I'd nearly start crying. This is the same feeling when I go to shows like this

Yeah I really want to book a Tanzania Cape Buffalo hunt, buy a $50k double rifle, or a $30k African scene painting...but my finances let me down once again.

Comment

I go most years, it is fun how with a lot to offer. Much of it is high dollar but some of those things can be enjoyed as a spectator (rigs, rifles, knives, etc) and the hunts range in price and geography so if you are looking for something specific you may have luck getting leads. Also, they have a lot of brokers/outfitters who may be good to meet for future reference.
                            Lot's of drawings as well so if you're willing to gamble you never know what you might win. I've never gone for more than one day and I see most of the show that I want to.

ac

Comment

Definitely worth the trip. Also you don't have to be sitting on a fortune to go to Africa. I went a couple of years ago (34) and spent idk 6-7K I guess. If you are good with shooting good animals vs "trophies" its very manageable. I plan to go back in a few years.

P.S.
                              I have yet to have a person say to me "That's only a 36'' Gemsbok not a 39" you're a cheap *****" lol

Comment

Being a large Dallas venue, will they require a mask? Sadly, I’m out if it’s required.

Comment

Working...
                                X