First Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Point

Haven't seen any recent posts on First Point. Anyone hunt there this year or hear anything? Hope the hunts there are as awesome as ever. Hopefully I'll get back there in the next year or two.

I was down there mid October doing the annual LSBA Youth Hunt and then stayed over to hunt myself. Took this 8 point my first evening sit. There were lots of big deer moving around, just had to contend with the moon and green vegetation. I have a feeling it will be another incredible year for big antlers out there.

Bob
    Attached Files

Comment

I haven’t heard much either, excited to start seeing the threads roll in. Our group is headed down for 7 days first week of December.

Congrats on the deer bobster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What days are you going to be there in December?
        I may try to slip in for a hunt in December.

Comment

3rd thru 10th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I go it will hopefully be during that time.

I wonder how bad the illegal activity has been in the ranch. That area has been crazy lately. I know slot of people around uvalde and it’s been crazy last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              If I go it will hopefully be during that time.

I wonder how bad the illegal activity has been in the ranch. That area has been crazy lately. I know slot of people around uvalde and it’s been crazy last few weeks.
              It has it moments. During the youth hunt, border patrol picked up 8 illegals off the highway that were laid up at the creek. Lots of sign, but that was the only ones we seen. Don't leave your keys in your vehicle or atv/utv then you will be fine.
              Last edited by BOBSTER; 11-16-2021, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X