Covid story - Budesonide and Ivermectin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
    Oh and to top it off he got married this weekend so we wanted him healed up for that. He's on his honeymoon right now in Jackson, WY.
    CONGRATS to the Young couple! Here's to many happy Years!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      CONGRATS to the Young couple! Here's to many happy Years!!
      Thank you David!!!!

Comment

My buddy that got it asked about Ivermectin, which wife and I took, and she gave him a copy of some study done years ago for SARS.....ended up giving him nothing but now that he has lung damage she gave him an inhaler. Told him in the beginning what we took and got over it very quick but his doc wouldn't give any of it to him.

Comment

Any recommendations for getting Ivermectin at Tractor Supply or a feed store. Not sure what form to take, and amount to take. Any ideas would be helpful, as I was just diagnosed with Covid today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfootwolff View Post
            Any recommendations for getting Ivermectin at Tractor Supply or a feed store. Not sure what form to take, and amount to take. Any ideas would be helpful, as I was just diagnosed with Covid today.

Comment

Great news! I wasnt a total believer and still have my doubts, but ill tell you one thing my mother came down with it and felt absolutely horrible. Tested positive, ran fever, bad cough etc. I ran down Ivermec and Dex (steroid) and got her started on both. Within 24hrs her fever broke and never came back. She felt better but was still weak and had a bad cough but slowly got better. After seeing this, I feel the stuff contributes to progress. Talked with a Dr. before this and he told me there was nothing we could do but let it run its course, bull crap!

Comment

Good to hear! I’ve been rubbing ivomec on me every 10 days and no rona yet, been exposed a bunch. 80% employees have caught it and I’m around them constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                  Your right Shane, it’s all about the $!
                  Yes sir. And the pharmaceutical industry funds all the studies, so.....

Comment

Originally posted by Deerslayersh View Post
                    For those interested; there was a study published recently that didn't find any statistical significance in using ivermectin to treat COVID. Link and the conclusion are pasted below:

Budesonide does seem like a more promising treatment for reducing the symptoms. Glad it worked out for y'all.
                    Deerslayer, this is bull carp. This study was bought and paid for by Rx companies. Follow the money. Ivermectin works. Don't spread their lies.

Comment

My daughter was part of a blind test for a Eli Lilly drug for covid a few months back. She was in the blind but found out that it was 100 percent effective on her patients if taken early in the sickness. She has since changed jobs and now in charge of an ICU covid unit.

Comment

Pro doctor link for Ivermectin

[URL=http://https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4930160/user-clip-dr-pierre-kory-senate-hearing-ivermectin-100-cure-covid-19[/URL]

Looks like this doctor believes in it.

Comment

I can’t get the link to work

Comment

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hey Bigfootwolf,
                                Try this it is for the injectable but can be taken orally.
                                I have been doing the prevention dose.

Preventative dosage is 1ml on day 1,3,7,14,21,28. Then nothing for 1month... not by body weight

If you have Covid it’s 1ml per 100 pounds of body weight every 3 to 4 days for one month.

Comment

Working...
                                X