Gmail issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gmail issues?

Anyone use Gmail to have cell cam pics sent? All of our Spartan cams send pics thru Gmail. We haven’t received a pic since 8am yesterday. Three different Gmail accounts as well. I know it’s not the cameras because i have a Spartan on my gate that sends to a yahoo account. It’s working fine.

Man, cmon .
    Gmail has been acting up for awhile now.
    Multiple threads on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      Man, cmon .
      Gmail has been acting up for awhile now.
      Multiple threads on it.
      I check this site everyday. Have not seen a thread on it. Sorry. Search doesn’t show any recent threads for Gmail. Please link the posts you are referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
        I check this site everyday. Have not seen a thread on it. Sorry.
        All good, just ragging you .
        No apology needed.

Comment

I had issues with gmail yesterday, not today.

Comment

I did see on the news yesterday that Gmail was having issues. Didn't pay much attention to the content. Just FYI

Comment

Gmail was having log in issues with nearly all of their services yesterday morning. I'd re-log in to email on that device and it should be good to go. Their big issues are mostly resolved with some regional problems still lingering.

check this site if you continue to have issues.

Comment

Google has had issues this week. They were completely down Monday morning. After it was fixed there were still some weird things going on at school. They also reported some issues with Gmail yesterday morning. I haven't gotten any calls today so it appears at least with our users to be resolved.

Comment

I'm glad I seen this my Bigfoot camera stopped sending e mail but still sending texts but no pictures.

Comment

I have Spartans but get sent to text/app

I can't imagine emails for every pic. I would wake up with 600 emails a day

Comment

Working...
                    X