Engine rebuilder / machine shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine rebuilder / machine shop

Does anyone know a shop or individual that they would recommend to rebuild a Ford 390 engine? I bought a '73 F100 and want to keep the numbers matching. It has been sitting a few years and I want to do it right. Closer to Georgetown, the better, BUT I will travel if needed.
    Thanks

I’m sure they could.
    Attached Files

Comment

What is your timeline? I am a mechanic for a living and do a lot of side work but I can’t take multi day jobs like this until May next year due to prior schedule engagements. Are you looking for stock or modified rebuild?

Comment

I've had Wells in Duncanville do a few for me and done excellent work art fair prices if you don't find one closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          I've had Wells in Duncanville do a few for me and done excellent work art fair prices if you don't find one closer.
          Thanks, will keep it in mind!

Comment

Originally posted by JKing01 View Post
            What is your timeline? I am a mechanic for a living and do a lot of side work but I can’t take multi day jobs like this until May next year due to prior schedule engagements. Are you looking for stock or modified rebuild?
            Looking to get started asap, of course, BUT who knows when I will get it done.
            Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              I’m sure they could.
              Thanks! I will reach out!

Comment

Originally posted by C.W.Ashby View Post
                Thanks, will keep it in mind!
                to be clear they do all sorts of engines. I haven't had a 390 done there specifically

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  to be clear they do all sorts of engines. I haven't had a 390 done there specifically
                  No problem

Comment

Working...
                  X