No Heart Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Heart Issues

Got clearance from cardiologist and everything is set to go for total knee replacement in the morning. I will post progress after surgery.

Good deal, get it knocked out and recovery underway!!

Comment

Push yourself in the coming days to get that flexibility back. It will be a tough chore but you can do it.

Comment

Good news....prayers for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Excellent! Hope your surgery and recovery go smoothly!

Comment

Good news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

That's great news! Get your knee fixed, then worry about the sex change operation!

Comment

Good news for you and good luck with your surgery.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

That is good news. Once you get that titanium knee you'll be able to move even better and get back to surfing. Maybe listen to Kristi next time about the halibut vs the rainbows!

Comment

Good luck! I'm not far away from needing a new knee also.

Comment

Good luck. Effective rehab requires that you endure some pain. Push through it and you will get your full range of motion back.

Comment

Great to hear your ticker is good. Good luck on knee surgery and a speedy recovery

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Prayers for a successful surgery and complete recovery!!

My wife got herself a storebought knee put in 2 weeks ago... She had it done at Memorial Hermann Woodlands Sports medicine clinic. DAY SURGERY!! I could not believe it!! I took her in at 6:30 AM and had her back home on the Prairie by 5:30 that afternoon!! She was up walking on it within 4 hours post op!! It is beyond amazing what they can do now!! She's actually an orthopedic surgical nurse and has done literally hundreds and hundreds of joint replacements, but that's the first time she's ever been "on the table"... She's 2 weeks post-op now and can walk without her walker... Therapy is the key... She goes 3 days a week to the clinic plus hours a day at home to get full motion back... And NO STITCHES either!!! They glued her shut and put a piece of "tape" that looks very much like clear duct tape!! It is bein partial absorbed by her body and the excess fibers she just trims every other day or so with scissors... Had one post op visit 3 days later. Next visit is in 4 weeks!!

Had someone told me how they were going to do this, I'd have told them they were crazy!!

Sir I hope yours goes as well or better!! Keep us updated as you can!

Comment

Working...
                              X