The Missing Hiker in Montana has been found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Missing Hiker in Montana has been found

I was hoping she was still alive but pretty much knew she wasn't. She went out doing what she loved doing.

Tatum Morell, 23, was discovered on Saturday after climbers found her body in a gully below Whitetail Peak, Red Lodge Fire Rescue said. Rescuers believe Morell was climbing the 12,500-foot-tall Whitetail Peak when she was caught in a rock slide and suffered fatal injuries.

Sad

Comment

Yeah apparently they found her in an area they had searched before but didn't see her because she was buried by the rockslide. Tragic.

Comment

Sad indeed. Mountains have their own personality. RIP Tatum!

Comment

Dang sad story but at least she went out doing what she loved.

Comment

Glad to hear there's resolution to this one. Condolences to her family. Sad news.

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
              Dang sad story but at least she went out doing what she loved.
              Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                Glad to hear there's resolution to this one. Condolences to her family. Sad news.
                Yep Im glad to hear for the family's sake. The family no longer has to wonder the rest of their lives what happened to her. It has to be a miracle they found her.

Comment

I read this earlier today , man I was so sure she was going to be found living . Terrible end for someone that loves the outdoors

Comment

Thankful that family is going to have some closure.. there are many that do not

Comment

That’s messed up. Kids just shouldn’t go before their parents.

Comment

That story really hit me hard when it first came out. I hope she didn't suffer. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          That story really hit me hard when it first came out. I hope she didn't suffer. RIP.
                          Was saying the same thing to family that I hoped she didn’t suffer and it was quick.

Comment

Glad to see they have found her and her family can get closure

Comment

Terrible, what’s the chances of walking right into a huge rock slide

Comment

Working...
                              X