Brady Elision Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brady Elision Record

IDK if it counts as traditional here :-) but Brady Elision shot a 702 at Lima yesterday (I think) at the Pan American games. to be the new world record holder with a recurve. Perfect is 720, previous record was 700 and Elision is one
    of only 2 people have ever hit 700. Pretty cool IMO

That’s awesome!!!!!

Congrats to Brady!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That is awesome !!!

Rick

Comment

Not only Brady, the team also pretty much shattered the record for that event

Comment

Watched his final round in Worlds. Awesome. Can't believe how they can shoot like that from 70 METERS!!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome! I listen to a lot of trad archery podcasts and you never hear of him. Is he big in the trad archery world or is it only olympic archery?

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              Watched his final round in Worlds. Awesome. Can't believe how they can shoot like that from 70 METERS!!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk
              I would be overjoyed to shoot that score at the same target (4.8" for 10 ring) at 20 yards

I just might try it tonight if my shoulders will hold up for 72 shots and I don't lose any arrows.
              Last edited by Lost Arra; 08-13-2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedAg08 View Post
                That's awesome! I listen to a lot of trad archery podcasts and you never hear of him. Is he big in the trad archery world or is it only olympic archery?
                He is primarily an Olympic & FITA style shooter
                But, rest assured - he can shoot the same stickbows & equipment we all shoot, and shoot them very well. I've seen video of him doing it.

Pretty sure he is a bowhunter as well, but not sure what equipment he uses when he hunts.

Rick

Comment

I watch all the tournaments he is in when I see them on YouTube

Comment

Congrats to Brady! Arvin

Comment

Working...
                    X