Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This shouldn't be happening....

Got a text from my brother today:

"Bailing cotton in Uvalde, in 160 acres they had to pull 76 backpacks out of the combine. Took 3 times longer. They are having to walk the fields before picking"

Any "migrants" attached to the backpacks?

Comment

Weed?

Comment

God needed help with the illegal immigrant problems of the world when the government failed, so God made a farmer.

Comment

Sad state of affairs for sure

Comment

I read "wetbacks" instead of backpacks

Thought I would quit before I had to dig any more bodies out of the picker

Comment

They ran over a wet in Uvalde not to long ago while picking

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                God needed help with the illegal immigrant problems of the world when the government failed, so God made a farmer.
                I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  Got a text from my brother today:

"Bailing cotton in Uvalde, in 160 acres they had to pull 76 backpacks out of the combine. Took 3 times longer. They are having to walk the fields before picking"

If they are using a combine to pick cotton, they are gonna be at it a loooooong time! LOL!

Comment

"Worlds first producer of farm to classroom ready made backpacks." [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Aside from walking the fields beforehand...is your brother planning on doing anything else to address the issue?

Comment

Dove hunted in Uvalde over the weekend, DPS had some lined up against the Starbucks buildings. Went down to Crystal City and we had a helicopter over our sunflower field chasing them. Figured they were about to bust out of the sunflowers with about 60 of us standing there trying to shoot doves.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Aside from walking the fields beforehand...is your brother planning on doing anything else to address the issue?
                          My brother talked to the guys who were in Uvalde getting parts to fix their machinery. He doesn't grow cotton, he builds roads.

Comment

Any Stone Glacier or Kifaru?

Comment

Originally posted by jmac24 View Post
                              Dove hunted in Uvalde over the weekend, DPS had some lined up against the Starbucks buildings. Went down to Crystal City and we had a helicopter over our sunflower field chasing them. Figured they were about to bust out of the sunflowers with about 60 of us standing there trying to shoot doves.
                              gotta' be easier to hit than a dove

Comment

Working...
                              X