X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup and far more addicting!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      I carry five with nocturnals. Weren’t hard to find in the dark. I did lose 2

Charlie thanks for all the technical advice on pellet guns. There’s more choices on a pellet gun than there are on an AR build. It’s crazy
      So they were actually kinda hard to find

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
        Who the heck carries 10 arrows in their quiver? [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

We are talking FND here. He probably whittled a few out of branches in between shots..

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          So they were actually kinda hard to find
          Only when the nocturnal didn’t work.

Comment

I always used judo points and shot shoulder/chest shots with no spray. But I was shooting 85#’s at the time.

Comment

Natchez had a couple varieties of CCI .22 short in stock this week.

Comment

We always gut shot them. The sucked up and did not spray. sometimes but must did not

Comment

Google PVC skunk traps.

Comment

.22 with a suppressor or sub Sonic shorts. As mentioned powerful pellet rifle. Sure this is there time of year they mate?

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                      .22 with a suppressor or sub Sonic shorts. As mentioned powerful pellet rifle. Sure this is there time of year they mate?
                      They normally start mating around February and March. They should have babies with them right now. During the skunk rut you start seeing them more often in the day time. I usually go out in the evening and shoot them and if you shoot one and it sprays there will be more in that area because they're trying to find each other so they can do the double nasty.

Comment

On the positive side, you have several packages of cover scent strategically placed around your hunting area. 'Open' (with a well-placed arrow) those that are upwind to aid your hunting.

Comment

If you go the 22 route the CCI 22 CB Long is quieter than any 22 short and any air rifle but if you go the bait route....

'Some people' use a fly bait product called Golden Malrin which is available at Tractor Supply in the equestrian area to kill Raccoons and Possums. It is mixed with tuna or sardines in a small dish and placed where the critter will easily find it. They eat it and won't go 20' before death.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkbow View Post
                            If you go the 22 route the CCI 22 CB Long is quieter than any 22 short and any air rifle but if you go the bait route....

'Some people' use a fly bait product called Golden Malrin which is available at Tractor Supply in the equestrian area to kill Raccoons and Possums. It is mixed with tuna or sardines in a small dish and placed where the critter will easily find it. They eat it and won't go 20' before death.

Your post is riddled with trouble...
                            First of all it is obvious that you don't know much about air rifles to say any CB fired out of a .22 rifle or pistol is quieter than "ANY AIR RIFLE"...

And you second paragraph is written instructions on how to commit a felony.

You aren't very smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkbow View Post
                              They eat it and won't go 20' before death.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of good info folks. (And a few comodians…yes I spelled that right).

Those mentioning .22 and .17 must have missed my mentioning suburban area three times. I’m literally over a fence (sometimes wrought iron) from some pretty exclusive houses. Even with the bow, I have to be certain I’m facing the right way. Pellet gun will be the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X