Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
    wait times are increasing. currently 8+ months.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yep, that’s what they told me when I called to check status on mine last week. Check was cashed on 1/29/21, still waiting…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wait times are increasing. currently 8+ months.

Dang, maybe by Christmas for me lol

Comment

NFA Tracker nailed mine down to the day. Picked up my new toy last week but can't use it because silencerco is taking longer to get the thread adapter than it took for my approval. Hopefully just a month more by their estimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          NFA Tracker nailed mine down to the day. Picked up my new toy last week but can't use it because silencerco is taking longer to get the thread adapter than it took for my approval. Hopefully just a month more by their estimate.

Bummer on the adapter, but congrats on the new unit. When did they cash your check?

Comment

Originally posted by tl1197 View Post
            Bummer on the adapter, but congrats on the new unit. When did they cash your check?

Actually I don't know. I just used the trend chart this time and didn't add mine to the database. I bought it Jan 2 and the file was received on the 6th

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
              what did you get and what adapter you needing?

Comment

what did you get and what adapter you needing?

Omega 9K Need the HK 3 lug adapter

Comment

Just bought another one. Here we go again.

Comment

According to silencer shop data, times on their system have dropped to 200 days.

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
                      According to silencer shop data, times on their system have dropped to 200 days.
                      that was true a few months back. now 250+ seems to be the trend. and with talks of hitting fed debt ceiling and govt shutdowns it may get worse before it gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by tl1197 View Post
                        Yep, that’s what they told me when I called to check status on mine last week. Check was cashed on 1/29/21, still waiting…

Mine was cashed 1/27/21.

Comment

Checked cashed 01-15-21 and still waiting also. I called about a month ago to check status and was told it hasn't been processed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
                            Checked cashed 01-15-21 and still waiting also. I called about a month ago to check status and was told it hasn't been processed yet.

Dang, when I call all I get is that it have been received and nothing else. You have to ask about processing to get that data? Seems they are pretty robotic and get same message on everyone I’ve checked on

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                              Dang, when I call all I get is that it have been received and nothing else. You have to ask about processing to get that data? Seems they are pretty robotic and get same message on everyone I’ve checked on

I just asked the lady if it has been processed yet and she said no not yet but to check back in a couple weeks. That was a month ago and I haven't called back yet. Fought covid for about 25 days with the whole family and myself and I just haven't had the time to call back yet to check.

Comment

I ordered my Form 1 back in April and I’m still waiting. I even contacted my congressman because the website shows 2 months for a form 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X