No announcement yet.

Hostile Lease Mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone threatens to kill you, you have to assume he means it and that threat doesn’t go away just because he temporarily does. Reach out to law enforcement and make a report. Carry a gun and assume he’s going to be a man of his word when he sees you again. Keep your head on a swivel and be diligent. If he puts his hand to a gun again, you shoot him until he’s dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

RedBear, you did the right thing. I'd tell everyone on the lease what happened and ask for my money back. Tell them when he is gone, you might get back on.
      A deer is just not worth the issues of dealing with someone like him.

Comment

Sounds extreme
        You really need our advice?
        Let us know how this ends, very entertaining

Comment

Wow….I can’t believe someone would act like that especially after spending time with them. I wonder if it was this bad the first time he was kicked off.

Prayers up

Comment

He's a ticking time bomb, he's going to hurt someone. How is this not a rule breaker?

Comment

I would have beat the Holy Sheet out of him and he would go home sit in his easy chair and think about they day until his last day…. Not sayin it’s right thing just sayin he would never do it again!

Comment

So what you are saying is... you have a spot open on your lease? I'll take it.

Comment

Was there any witnesses maybe I missed it? Property owner should have been notified immediately

Comment

First off, the lease boss had already spoken to him and should have handled it.

Second, beating this guy wouldnt solve it. A police report letting everyone know exactly how he threatened you and you fear for your life is in order.

Third, like Curt said.... take him at his word and be ready.

Comment

Something is not right in his thinking process. He needs to go, you cannot change the spots on a leopard!

Comment

Hostile Lease Mate

I agree with the above post that your have a lease President problem.

Secondly, I would have been on the phone with the sheriffs department immediately after the situation was over and filed charges against him. You can’t threaten to kill someone and then pull out your gun. There is an offense for that.

I would be asking the lease boss his solution this morning. If the crazy guy was not kicked off then I would go get my ****. Not worth it over a deer

Comment

You have got to be kidding me !!! That idiot will end up shooting somebody or getting shot. Don’t wait till tomorrow call right now! That idiot need to go ASAP and also stay armed and be ready to put him down if need be. No telling what an inbred like that will do. Also if he threatened to shoot you I’d file a police report to get it documented.

Also i’d get off that lease ASAP. No dang deer is worth putting yourself in danger.
                          Last edited by sharkhunter; 09-19-2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            If someone threatens to kill you, you have to assume he means it and that threat doesn’t go away just because he temporarily does. Reach out to law enforcement and make a report. Carry a gun and assume he’s going to be a man of his word when he sees you again. Keep your head on a swivel and be diligent. If he puts his hand to a gun again, you shoot him until he’s dead.

This.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

[emoji3516]

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                                First off, if what you stated was true, you need to call the local authorities. If you had a witness, even better. He threatened you with a deadly weapon and brandished said weapon. That's a whole lot different than simply "saying" he was going to kill you.
                                Agree. I would have contacted the police and the land owner.

Comment

Working...
                                X