X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw that posted on Rokslide

Shooter should be charged

Comment

Wow real scary! There are real stupid people walking around!

Comment

They need to move muzzle loader season out of bow season.. it's ridiculous that it's in the middle of bow season.. We always hunt the opening and leave the day muzzle loader season opens or at least wear a orange hat..
        I'm against having to wear the solid orange vest archery hunting. Muzzle loaders can have the last week of the season.

Comment

Didn’t show age of the shooter, but just amazes me that people don’t confirm a target before firing on it. Sad deal and hope he gets the book thrown at him as no room for this carelessness in the sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for family and friends!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man that’s horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                The State of Colorado should be held partially liable in these cases. Our group hunts the opening week and a half of Archery elk less than 30 miles from this incident. They've allowed rifle bear season to open the same time as Archery Elk and its worried me since they started it. Why put Archery hunters (who don't wear blaze orange) in a situation where they're stalking the same woods as a rifle hunter?
                Holy smokes. That's an incredibly unsafe situation.

Comment

Prayers to the victim's family. Prayers also to the shooter. He will have to live with what he did for the rest of his life. Things like this should never happen, but it seems to happen every year.

Comment

This is not an accident, it’s negligence of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                      The State of Colorado should be held partially liable in these cases. Our group hunts the opening week and a half of Archery elk less than 30 miles from this incident. They've allowed rifle bear season to open the same time as Archery Elk and its worried me since they started it. Why put Archery hunters (who don't wear blaze orange) in a situation where they're stalking the same woods as a rifle hunter?
                      Respectfully disagree on the idea that CO should be partially liable.

The person pulling the triggers needs to clearly define their target before sending the bullet down range.

Prayer sent for the families of both these men.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                        I disagree, if you prefer to bow hunt during gun season you should be allowed to. I bet the archery hunter wasn’t wearing orange, but archery aren’t isnt required to. Use common sense if archery during a gun season.
                        September is archery elk season. Common sense would be to not have muzzleloaders for a week in the middle of that. Archery hunters shouldn’t have to worry about being shot because they don’t have orange on. Gun hunters should use common sense and make darn sure what they are shooting at. It’s tragic that a fellow bowhunter didn’t make it home to his family.

Comment

Archery and muzzleloader should be separated seasons. You have Archery hunters calling elk without orange required in the same woods with muzzleloader hunters wearing orange, makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
                            Stick to private land

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
                              Archery and muzzleloader should be separated seasons. You have Archery hunters calling elk without orange required in the same woods with muzzleloader hunters wearing orange, makes no sense.
                              It always confused me how the guys with the guns doing the shooting had to wear orange but the guys with bows don't. It's silly to run the seasons concurrently, archery guys shouldn't have to worry aboot being shot.

Comment

Glad they’re charging the guy….mistakes happen, but there are consequences.

Comment

Working...
                                X