No announcement yet.

Paqui chip challenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got a bag of the paqui ghost pepper chips at work and they were pretty warm. I don't want anything to do with the one chip challenge though.

One of the guys bought 2 suckers, called "Satan's Toe" I think for the 2 clowns that claimed they liked heat. Been over a month and both are still in a drawer of a file cabinet in my office

Comment

Guys at work tried burning me out for nearly 40 years. They never succeeded. Nobody ever stole my hot sauce at work because it was either habanero, ghost pepper or reaper. Put it on my eggs every morning. However, there comes a point where it just becomes stupid and I think that one chip challenge is it. I ain’t playing that game.

Comment

Currently useing reaper sause on my eggs.

Hard pass on this idea........................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          Currently useing reaper sause on my eggs.

Hard pass on this idea........................
          I find it the best sinus medicine!

OP I love me some HOT but I’m not going there!

Comment

I tried their ghost pepper chips and that was about as hot as I care to go. They’re tasty but my gosh do they cause indigestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
              I find it the best sinus medicine!

OP I love me some HOT but I’m not going there!
              Matt and I ran through the jar you brought by. He went by Buckies and bought another jar and it is Ghost Pepper sauce. I think it's a touch hotter than the Reaper. Try a jar..............

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                I like spicy/hot, but I'm not stupid.

Anybody that would willingly try one of those things is a straight up idiot, and deserves whatever happens to them afterward.
                Yeah I don't claim to be the smartest guy around but I don't have the desire to eat anything that tells me not to before I even open the box. If you have health problems it can kill you or it may mess your vision up. That's what the warning would have you believe anyways. Death and blindness or any form of such sounds like not my idea of fun. So I don't think I want to try one.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                  Matt and I ran through the jar you brought by. He went by Buckies and bought another jar and it is Ghost Pepper sauce. I think it's a touch hotter than the Reaper. Try a jar..............
                  Ty
                  I will try

Comment

I love hot peppers! The habanero is about as hot as I like to just sit and eat with dinner! I have eaten ghost peppers and scorpion peppers but I haven't tried a Carolina Reaper yet. I did try the lil nitro gummy bear and its brutal but the heat isn't what they claim. For those that like hot and spicy, you should try the blue diamond almonds in ghost pepper and carolina reaper! My wife and I absolutely love them!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      I love hot peppers! The habanero is about as hot as I like to just sit and eat with dinner! I have eaten ghost peppers and scorpion peppers but I haven't tried a Carolina Reaper yet. I did try the lil nitro gummy bear and its brutal but the heat isn't what they claim. For those that like hot and spicy, you should try the blue diamond almonds in ghost pepper and carolina reaper! My wife and I absolutely love them!
                      Dude I wouldn't even eat a leg off that nitro gummy bear. I feel like over time my tolerance to heat has gotten worse. Before I started chewing tobacco I wasn't quite as bad as far as being able to handle the heat. My stomach has never agreed with it. But now if I even get a jalapeno that's too hot it hurts clear down inside my ears. Like I'm talkin it burns something fierce. Then my eyes and my nose start leaking like a sieve. I ain't about that lifestyle of just eatin hot stuff.

Comment

Just bought a bag with around 400 chili pequins in it. Made them into small bags of 20 or so and have them in the freezer. Should last 3 months..........

Comment

I went to Michigan on a golf trip. We stopped into a restaurant and they didn't have anything that tickled my fancy.

I ordered a Ghost Burger. Everyone looked at me funny. I didn't know what a ghost pepper was.

Fortunately, they evidently just swiped the pepper over the patty, because it wasn't hot at all.
                          Jalapeno is as hot as I care to go. Most of them are pretty mild. I get a super hot one and it's just because the flavor is good is the only reason I'll try to finish it.

Comment

My sister went over an hour before eating or drinking after eating that chip. She kinda cheated since she is a redhead and has no soul.

Comment

I had someone on night shift eating my salsa I left in the fridge. So, I made some ghost pepper salsa. Used one whole ghost pepper in a 12oz jar along with some of my homegrown cayenne, habaneros, and japs. Needless to say, the thieving of my salsa stopped. And I found the salsa tolerable after a while . But now, I've got two stomach ulcers. And can't eat anything spicy.

Comment

Originally posted by waterspiderpd27 View Post
                                My sister went over an hour before eating or drinking after eating that chip. She kinda cheated since she is a redhead and has no soul.
                                Oh wow! That's impressive with or without a soul. I don't know how she could stand it. My buddy eats hot stuff all the time and he said he'd never attempt anything like that again.

Comment

Working...
                                X