No announcement yet.

I had Covid for 3 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got real sick, vomiting, couldn't breathe, chills all of that. Took a Pepto and went to sleep and was fine the next day. I'm certain I had a combination of covid, 3 heart attacks and cancer that night. Likely even smallpox as I was itching in my crotch too. Pepto cured all of it but the government and big pharma doesn't want you to know that it is a magic cure for everything. Now I've had everyone in my extended family taking Pepto twice per week for 3 weeks and nobody has died yet so that proves it is a miracle drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
      I got real sick, vomiting, couldn't breathe, chills all of that. Took a Pepto and went to sleep and was fine the next day. I'm certain I had a combination of covid, 3 heart attacks and cancer that night. Likely even smallpox as I was itching in my crotch too. Pepto cured all of it but the government and big pharma doesn't want you to know that it is a magic cure for everything. Now I've had everyone in my extended family taking Pepto twice per week for 3 weeks and nobody has died yet so that proves it is a miracle drug.
      Heck, they haven't even pooped! That means their bodies are operating at 100% efficiency. Who would have thought it?!
      Last edited by Kevin; 09-16-2021, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
        I believe it.

I sneezed the other day and then took a dip of snuff. I'm sure it was the Rona trying to enter my body, but the Copenhagen knocked it right out.

Comment

There wont be any lice around the schools anymore. Mom sees lice in kids hair. hold my beer let me get the ivamectin to put on you peanut butter and jelly. We all good now.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
            So we are to trust you over the "medical profession" ? Did you at least stay at a Holiday Inn last night ?
            So will you eat crow if he gets the antibody test that shows he had covid?
            And why do you people lap up and believe every covid story that either A. A vaxed person recovered quickly or B. an unvaxed gets really sick?

Why would you not want stories like the OP gave?

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            FYI a buddy is getting that injection today that they told you there was no more of.
            You can google and read where the government is buying most of it "to distribute fairly" He didn't make that up. I went and read it myself. I read they bought the Regeneron but Eli Lily still makes and sells it.. Not sure how much of Ely Lily stock the government bought but they do have a contract with them also.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Do you believe that most if not all in the medical field are in on this and all back Biden and want people to die from it for monetary gain?
              Do you believe almost all old school doctors NOT associated with big hospitals are scamming everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                Who gives and antibody infusion without a positive covid test???
                This, isn't infusion medical? Might want to wear your foil hat now!

Comment

Some want to poke fun of what I wrote in the OP, that's okay. I have had more than a few PM me for info and those are the ones that I intended the OP for. Like I said, what I wrote is true and what I believe. There is a reason the hospital's and doctors send positive cases home without remedies. Think about why.

Comment

Do I believe that doctors that were good doctors just 2 years ago have suddenly gone to the dark side because of covid? No, no I don’t…

Comment

One question. Did you mean to post this in the pace forum? You probably would have gotten more support there obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaicreekranch View Post
                        The level of mis/disinformation is astounding! Many are unwilling to take a vaccine tested on millions, but are willing to take veterinary products and antibody infusions is counter intuitive. Blaming the government at this point is crazy - I agree the divide in the country related to politics has become dangerous and is bleeding over into health with deadly consequences- the treatment of mild viral symptoms is the same as always - rest fluids as vast majority of those who get sick will have minor symptoms and don’t or should not be exposed to antibodies and unproven non human tested therapies.

The vaccines were developed under prior administration - I am still confused why so many want to give credit to Dems/Biden for vaccine push?
                        "tested on millions," really? for how long?

we can all throw out the "i heard about a guy" or "i know a guy," but over the last 18months i can think of 15 personal friends that have tested positive, 3 of those were before the vaccine was available last year, 7 of them were fully vaccinated, 1 has been on a vent for over a month now.

Comment

Oktx- do you believe Drs that are associated within large networks are restricted as far as options based on the large network? Not just Covid

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            Do I believe that doctors that were good doctors just 2 years ago have suddenly gone to the dark side because of covid? No, no I don’t…
                            i am not saying they are evil, they are being told what they can and can not prescribe for sure...by who?

a PA here was writing scripts to positive patients for ivermectin up until a week ago, when she was asked why she cant anymore, she replied, in quotation marks, "there has not been sufficient testing done to show ivermectin works on covid."

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              Oktx- do you believe Drs that are associated within large networks are restricted as far as options based on the large network? Not just Covid
                              I have no idea. But my Dr isn’t and advised I take it. He took it himself. It’s been posted on here hundreds of times NOT to trust health care providers. It’s an awfully broad brush and it’s BS. Fact!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                i am not saying they are evil, they are being told what they can and can not prescribe for sure...by who?

a PA here was writing scripts to positive patients for ivermectin up until a week ago, when she was asked why she cant anymore, she replied, in quotation marks, "there has not been sufficient testing done to show ivermectin works on covid."
                                I don’t know what to tell ya? I guess go to your local vet? If they can’t prescribe it they can’t prescribe it.

Comment

Working...
                                X