Manners . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
    But somewhere along the line you got the key . . You are a rare example of manners . . Thanks . . All is not lost . .
    Oh don't worry, I'm a jerk in many ways, just not quite an entitled one, and not as much as when I was younger

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
      Oh don't worry, I'm a jerk in many ways, just not quite an entitled one, and not as much as when I was younger
      [emoji106]

Comment

Proper Etiquette is inside 2 months.

Comment

That may be my wife's #1 peeve. We gave our home builder's son a large box of salmon flies as he was just getting started into fly fishing and was going to spend the summer in Alaska. He not only sent a thank you note he sent photos of the salmon he caught on them. What a great young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
            That may be my wife's #1 peeve. We gave our home builder's son a large box of salmon flies as he was just getting started into fly fishing and was going to spend the summer in Alaska. He not only sent a thank you note he sent photos of the salmon he caught on them. What a great young man.
            That's it in a nutshell . . Thanks to those that raised him . . All is not lost . .

Comment

you are not alone.....this has been my experience with people these days also.

Is it a sign there is no gratitude in their hearts?

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
                you are not alone.....this has been my experience with people these days also.

Is it a sign there is no gratitude in their hearts?
                Bingo . .

Comment

Off topic maybe but I like the way the young grocery store clerks respond when YOU say thank you. Some will say “ No Problem”. Well I hope it wasn’t a problem. Years ago an owner would wear em out for not thanking the customer first. That’s the way we roll.

Comment

Its a lost art , for this generation for sure.

Comment

How long has it been? We have gotten some thank you cards over the past few years for weddings and graduations as long as 6 months afterwards. Slow but at least we got them.

Comment

I’m two for two on graduation gifts this year. Both raised in strong Christian families that ensured their kids were respectful and considerate, don’t blame the kids, they’re just doing what they’ve been taught…

Comment

It's more than manners. Some of the youth of today don't have manners, nor do they have modesty. They place their bodies on exhibition for the world to see. They emulate the so called influencers, music, and Hollywood stars. You can immediately tell when a kid has been raised right. It's simple things like yes sir, or no sir, or holding a door open for someone. Good kids are out there compliment them when you see them, maybe they will raise their kids right.

Comment

I’m trying to teach my 9 year old to be grateful. He says thank you at Christmas & birthday but everyday stuff he isn’t entitled to… I’m tired of telling him “what do you say” just to get him to say thank you. I’m almost to the point of taking every f***ing thing out of his bedroom except a mattress.

Hes a great kid. Says sir/ ma’am. But his gratefulness is lacking.

Idk what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X