• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    Falken Wildpeak
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Close Thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      Similar driving for me. Mainly highway and gravel, dirt and fields on the weekends. Have had the Michelin LTX A/T for about 15,000 miles. Couldn’t be happier with them. They perform very well on and off road. They do better than the Michelin road tires in the rain in my opinion. 60,000 mile warranty. I am bias to Michelin though, have ran their tires for almost all my vehicles.
      Same here. They last forever too.

Comment

I’ve been running Maxxis Razr AT and it’s the best all terrain tire I’ve run so far. Smooth, quiet and it’s a good looking tire too.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
          KO's. You won't go wrong.
          This. Been running them for years on diesels and very pleased with them.

The only tire that will do better on the road is the Michelin, but you give up some traction.

Comment

^^^^^^^^
            Bfg KO is probably my favorite
            And as I say on every tire post Pathfinder tires from discount tire !

Michelin Are great tires , good if you don’t need 4x4 very often, good for boat ramps, wet grass, sand , mud = no
            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-23-2021, 08:00 AM.

Comment

I ran 2 sets Michelins on my Ram 2500 and they were great, but expensive. I have been running a set of Hankook`s for the last 40,000 miles and very pleased with them at a much lower price.

Comment

Looking for similar too. What about Firestone destination?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  Looking for similar too. What about Firestone destination?
                  I had the Destinations on my 2018 F350. Loved em. Had about 40,000 miles on them with lots of life left when I sold my truck.

Comment

Since it's a half ton, BFG KO2's, or Goodyear Duratrac's. You can't go wrong with either. I've had them both on my last half ton, abused them on a couple different work trucks, and they were awesome.

Comment

I've got 95,000 on my KOs and they still have decent tread. Going to be hard for me to ever buy anything else.

Comment

I tried some Sumitomo Encounter AT's on the recommendation of my local tire shop for a ranch truck. He said they are made by Falken and have a 65k warranty. I've got about 10k miles on them so far and they have exceeded my expectations. Ride smooth, quiet, no wear that I can tell and they really hook up in the mud.

Comment

I always ran BFG and Coopers until my friend who has worked at Discount Tire for 25 years said he only runs Nitto Trail or Ridge Grapplers. Says they're the best bang for the buck. I took his word for it a few years ago and have been very happy. Relatively smooth and quiet, with good life. I don't do anything that requires extra beefy sidewalls or anything like that.
                          Last edited by riverbowman; 08-23-2021, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                            Falken Wildpeak
                            Another vote

Comment

BFG KO2
                              I get about 90k out of a set.
                              Not noisy, tread water like no others.
                              Ride great, highway and off-road.
                              Keep em rotated, they last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                I’ve been running Maxxis Razr AT and it’s the best all terrain tire I’ve run so far. Smooth, quiet and it’s a good looking tire too.
                                How does the Maxxis Razr AT do on road? Specific to noise, wet roads, etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X