No announcement yet.

Alone season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well crap. My money was on Clay from the beginning. If he let something out of the bag with that comment the History Channel won’t be happy

Maybe he’s watching a bear eat his food.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Well crap. My money was on Clay from the beginning. If he let something out of the bag with that comment the History Channel won’t be happy

Maybe he’s watching a bear eat his food.
      Yeah he's way too attentive to tip off the viewer base like that, gotta be some tricky word usage going on there. No way he's violating any agreements with HC.

Comment

Sounds like maybe it's a health issue and the medical staff are deciding if he can continue or not.

Comment

I’m calling BS
          He’s working with HC to increase viewership with people like you & me that are getting bored mid-series with the show

Comment

My bet is somebody gone due to medical decision and its not Clay!!

Comment

I bet it's Colter that gets medically tapped tonight. That dude has been rail thin the past several episodes.

Comment

Could be nobody's forced out but they're just starting the medical screenings and it's a bit of an eye opener. Seems like it'd be pointless for a while but they're about at that point now where people are getting super skinny and need to be checked on.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  Yeah he's way too attentive to tip off the viewer base like that, gotta be some tricky word usage going on there. No way he's violating any agreements with HC.
                  There's no way he's gonna give away something like that, lol. I'm more and more thinking he's the one who wins it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                    There's no way he's gonna give away something like that, lol. I'm more and more thinking he's the one who wins it.

My money has been on Clay since the beginning. That guy knows his stuff.

I agree with those who think Clay’s remarks were a planned teaser. Hopefully we will find out tonight

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      My money has been on Clay since the beginning. That guy knows his stuff.

I agree with those who think Clay’s remarks were a planned teaser. Hopefully we will find out tonight

This week’s preview shows someone gets pulled for medical reasons so he was probably just saying how bad that would suck.

Comment

Colter needs a bath

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Well didn’t expect that…

Comment

Originally posted by Big Sendero View Post
                            I bet it's Colter that gets medically tapped tonight. That dude has been rail thin the past several episodes.

[emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                              Colter needs a bath

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Those black hands lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X