• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice rocking the E max shirt

Comment

I'll admit I was a little jealous when these threads starting popping up that I wasn't in the thick of it, but it sure seems like they all end the same way now.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
          I'll admit I was a little jealous when these threads starting popping up that I wasn't in the thick of it, but it sure seems like they all end the same way now.
          And what’s that?

Comment

I bought a billion coins in the dip.

Would have been 5 bill soon but price went up 5 times before my transaction went through.

Was in the middle of meeting and out my phone down then opened the app up and it went way up. Was still down over 60% from my first buy in so I feel better about getting a few on the cheap to buy down my average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              I bought a billion coins in the dip.

Would have been 5 bill soon but price went up 5 times before my transaction went through.

Was in the middle of meeting and out my phone down then opened the app up and it went way up. Was still down over 60% from my first buy in so I feel better about getting a few on the cheap to buy down my average.

Nice! I got lucky and hit the bottom of the major dip yesterday and threw $1000 at it from another coin and it got me 16 Billion more

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                Nice! I got lucky and hit the bottom of the major dip yesterday and threw $1000 at it from another coin and it got me 16 Billion more

Yeah I was goin to throw another $2500 at it but got scared because at the low my $2500 was at $250.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  Yeah I was goin to throw another $2500 at it but got scared because at the low my $2500 was at $250.

I can 100% relate!!!

Comment

So.... $LITH?

Comment

I need help. I was trying to move wallet from MetaMask to Coinbase wallet. At least I think that’s what I did. Funds are not in Coinbase and not showing in MetaMask. I looked at the etherscan link and it shows it was successful. Any thoughts??

Comment

But this is what shows on my Zerion app. I think I’m screwed!!

Comment

Any thoughts?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                            Any thoughts?? Thanks
                            Find the received transaction in Coinbase in your ETH wallet and click on it. It probably still shows pending on Coinbase. I’ve noticed it takes a little time to make the transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                              And what’s that?
                              With a couple guys that were up big early getting out ahead a small amount. This generally happens after they talk a bunch of guys into jumping in who lose on the stock or in the shady transfer process.

Comment

$EMAX EthereumMax

I was hoping this thing would start moving the right direction with all the hype around it and the fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X