Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dogecoin tumbles after Elon Musk calls it a ‘hustle’ on ‘SNL’ show

I'm not that excited about Elonone now.

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

Glad I only invested $75 into this��

Comment

bought mine at .0008c

im pretty happy with that investment, however, if you bought high you are most likely regretting it right now

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post

yea that whole web site looks shady.

Comment

To buy or not buy at .46 after Musks SNL appearance that is the question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The difference is, DOGE tanked and ELONONE is still going up this morning.

Comment

Well....so much for the sky rocketing spike most of us thought would happen this weekend. I still have a solid portfolio of crypto but not what I expected I'd have this morning that's for sure. [emoji2955]

Oh well.....it's gambling. Pure and simple. Most of us don't have a clue what we're doing and NONE of us know what will happen.

Comment

I read an article on yahoo the other day which quoted Elon and hinted at him saying something on SNL that would not be in favor of the coin

It must be something to be in the position to say four words and have people nation wide make or lose money on it.

Comment

Bought some more this morning at .42. It’s already back up to .58

Comment

Comment

DOGE has been delt a fatal blow. Another Elon Musk mean tweet and it's over.

Not sure why he did that on SNL, previously his DOGE promo tweets brought in a lot of fan boi robinhood money.

I bet they feel crossed now.

It's bad news all around, Musk will have zero credibility on the crypto front. Astro-Elon should move away from anything to do with Musk.

Comment

It's a hustle.

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Comment

DOGE has been delt a fatal blow. Another Elon Musk mean tweet and it's over.

Not sure why he did that on SNL, previously his DOGE promo tweets brought in a lot of fan boi robinhood money.

I bet they feel crossed now.

It's bad news all around, Musk will have zero credibility on the crypto front. Astro-Elon should move away from anything to do with Musk.

Comment

It's was in the skit, SNL wrote it, Remember SNL and Hollywood hate people that make a lot of money unless it's them. He will do something to correct it.

Comment

I'm beginning to agree with other analysts ... He Musk is unstable. His SNL antics harmed a lot of followers.

BTW SNL skits are rehearsed. Over and over before the live show. I can guarantee someone on the inside knew about this ahead of time and set themselves up for a nice short haul.

Comment

Working...
                                X