No announcement yet.

Best jail breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazos County- hard biscuits and watered down gravy. Its not a party unless theres a bar fight

Comment

never spent the night in the Houscow. There's been a few times I probably should have tho.

Comment

I happy to say that I can not participate in this discussion.

Comment

Dallas County, sausage gravy on white bread or whatever thats called. Maybe their menu has changed since the 80's

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            Lew Sterrett - 'loney and cold bread -- breakfast, lunch and dinner.

memories.
            Yep, I was about to post this.
            If I remember right for dinner we got two slices of bologna on the sammich.

Comment

Nope not me haven't spent the night in jail thank God! Still got my virginity. Had cops that where great grandfather and a couple of uncles so keep it cool.

Comment

Y’all been in jail???? Dam that was funny....

Comment

No breakfast related but a fun fact......

On corn dog day they would cut the corndog into pieces for the lady inmates

Comment

Hell, I didn't even know Mineola had a jail. I do know Hawkins has one, saw it from the out side.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      No breakfast related but a fun fact......

On corn dog day they would cut the corndog into pieces for the lady inmates
                      Why would they do that?

Comment

Denton County circa 1990 was Egg McMuffin and black coffee...or so I'm told.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                          Small box of frosted flakes and a pint of milk. Lunch was worse.
                          This was mine. Some kind of frozen pizza for lunch, something cheaper than the cheapest ones you can find at the store.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                            That obviously took time and skill. Very funny though.

Working our jail was the absolute worst year of my career. I tip my hat to CO's that do it full time. Our jail was built in the 1950's and had never been updated so it was very old school. We had to walk the cell block every hour and scan our ID's. I had a crazy homeless dude take a dump, roll up a **** into a ball and he chucked it at me while doing my cell checks. It looked like that time George Bush ducked those two shoes that were thrown at him. I was quick, he didn't get me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            HA... prove it. I bet he center punched you in the chest and you smelt like **** the rest of your shift.

Comment

Comal County...bologna sandwich and a juice box for both lunch and dinner. Never got anything for breakfast.

Comment

Reynosa mex...nada.

Comment

Working...
                                X