Electronic dog collar ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic dog collar ?

I am looking to replace my old DT Systems collar. Looking for a collar that has both vibrate and shock modes. Been a long time since I had to buy one don’t know what is good. I would love to have one of the Garmin gps and shock collars but not really in the budget now. Thanks for any info.

I’ve had good luck with soortDog and fixing to buy another one.

Comment

I have an Etronics collar and it does not have a vibration mode but does have a beep mode.
      Once I got my dog trained, I rarely had to stimulate her as she knew when she heard the beep she needed to come.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ran SportDogs on my last couple collars and had really good luck with them. I use the stubborn models, as you can always turn it down. For my 2 labs I can normally get by on a 2 or 3, but there have been a couple of times where I needed their attention quick.

Comment

I’ll look when I get home. I bought it at Ace for $100-$120. It’s an excellent collar, adjustable power settings from vibrate to level 15. It routinely gets submerged at the beach for extended periods of time.

Comment

I use the Dogtra 1900s and Edge RT. I have been pleased and haven't had any issues with either.

Comment

i have a dt rapt 400 that is 6yrs old, had problems with the collar battery and remote, sent both units back to dt systems and they repaired everything cheaper than a new one, everything seems better than new, had i chose not to fix i could have used my old unit for a trade in value that would have saved me $90 on a new unit

Comment

dogtra has some low end models that are very effective.
                I prefer Garmin Pro 550 for what i do, but would highly suggest Dogtra as i think they have a wider variety of suitable options for most trainers

Comment

I have the garmin pro 70, works great. Easy to use and under $300

Comment

I've used the sport dog models. Only ever got a couple years out of each one. Dogs spent a ton of time in the water, so I suspect that's why. I didn't zap the dogs after about a week of them wearing the collar as they learned the beep real quick.

Comment

Garmin Sport Pro works well for my lab.

Comment

Working...
                      X