No announcement yet.

I never knew how much a funeral cost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if that bow does not work for any reason, let me know i will give you a New pse surge.. I lost my shop in the Harvey flood, most of the bows survived because they were hanging up high.. i have gotten rid of several of them to friends and old customers but i will not be reopening my shop it is being built into a house because the house was totaled,,, I would be honored to give you a new one,, (I met with you and your grandpa in waco and picked up a marlin from you) having been a leo for 30 years i understand stress ,, you can pm or call if you still have the number, the bow will be shipped quickly if you want it

Comment

Welcome back, Steph. Tough times never last...tough folks do.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. This is outstanding what's going on here. God Bless you all

Comment

Good stuff! In our profession it’s easy to get caught up in “a stink” and just blame it on a bad shift or two. I think it’s paramoint in what we do to have some friends or family members that understand what our job entails. Hopefully everything is on the way up for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
            if that bow does not work for any reason, let me know i will give you a New pse surge.. I lost my shop in the Harvey flood, most of the bows survived because they were hanging up high.. i have gotten rid of several of them to friends and old customers but i will not be reopening my shop it is being built into a house because the house was totaled,,, I would be honored to give you a new one,, (I met with you and your grandpa in waco and picked up a marlin from you) having been a leo for 30 years i understand stress ,, you can pm or call if you still have the number, the bow will be shipped quickly if you want it

Good man. Awesome of you as well.

Way to go guys.

Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
              I remember you, Sir. Thank you.

Comment

pm Incoming I’ll send you some broadheads

Comment

This post helped me introduce Tapatalk to my Dad. Thanks again everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff right here. Good people

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it doesnt fit I have a PSE Supra that is 25-30 inch draw length that i will give you.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Comment

If the bow doesn't fit you, let me know. My wife hasn't hunted in years, and we still have her Parker bow. I doubt she will ever hunt again, I'm sure she would give you her bow, arrows, sight, etc.

Comment

TBH is a great place. Many years ago, a Vietnam veteran friend of mine needed some help and within two weeks, the group had found him a bow, arrows, release, sight, quiver, bow case, more arrows, stabilizer and a two day hunt. Awesome place.
                            Welcome Back Steph, and hang in there. While the pain will never go away, the downpours and stomach punches will come less frequently.

Comment

Nanny slayer, If you post( or pm me) a paypal account I will help a little. Hopefully your on the rebound here, and things will turn around and go your way.

Comment

Welcome back Steph. Walked in similar shoes 3 years ago and today was a good day to get back to TBH. Prayers that each day is a little better than the day before. If the bow doesn’t work out for you, please pm and I may have one that works for you too.

Comment

Working...
                                X