Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Folks are losing their jobs & business's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    Sounds good in theory but nobody wants to work for the dollar. That all want to work for 6 figure jobs. So many entitled people joining the work force now. We will see how they handle the next couple weeks
    If we could revamp welfare and make it a to where you get a supplement for your paycheck to make ends meet or just give it a real time limit like 90 days and your done.

And another thing, make it law that unions could not organize at any facility where the known profit margins are less than 25% ( that should include just about every manufacture in the country). They are the reason most of these companies left in the first place.

But the biggest thing, make it law that the gov. could not tax business more than 10 -15%. another huge reason they left in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
      I’m in Arp. The Front Porch Cafe. Let me know if you come by.
      I will stop by one day foe sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Good read.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          We opened up a new restaurant today in Fort Worth, talk about great timing.
          Where is it? Name of it? Love Shuck Me, just too far out of the way for me to go very often.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            If we could revamp welfare and make it a to where you get a supplement for your paycheck to make ends meet or just give it a real time limit like 90 days and your done.

And another thing, make it law that unions could not organize at any facility where the known profit margins are less than 25% ( that should include just about every manufacture in the country). They are the reason most of these companies left in the first place.

But the biggest thing, make it law that the gov. could not tax business more than 10 -15%. another huge reason they left in the first place.
            Just stood up from my morning bowel movement to applaud this post.

Comment

Great article Shane, thanks for sharing. There is sun behind the dark clouds after we weather the storm.

Comment

Here's an encouraging report. I pray that the plateau and ensuing decline in the virus is seen here soon as well.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/wuhan...ign=benshapiro
                That is very encouraging! People must buckle down on the social distancing ASAP.

Comment

Very very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    If we bring back to the US just a fraction of manufacturing that has been moved to China in the last 20 years, we'll see an economic boom that will last a decade. Maybe this virus will be a wake-up call that spurs action.

But Trump's gotta win reelection.
                    Americans want a car, housing, etc. The things people here already have prevent us from making (most all) manufacturing competitive with the slave labor rates in China.

The only way these jobs are coming back, the only way people can “buy American!” again, is for Americans to take wages that won’t even cover food, much less anything else.

I’ve been thinking about mailing out $20 a day MAGA job applications for a new factory. There should be quite a few folks out there willing to work for nothing to “buy American”, right?

Comment

What if you work in sales?

Can you imagine what car dealerships are like right now?

With probably 3/4 of the nation not all that financially secure, who is going to buy anything they don't have to have right now.

And then if cars aren't selling, no need to keep manufacturing car parts and so forth & so on!

Been there done that - I sure don't miss working in automotive.

Comment

Keep this in mind. Many of the politicians that are telling businesses to shut down have never worked an honest day in their lives (this means you Lena Hidalgo). The more companies, and small businesses that are forced to shut down, the more won't reopen, and the more people will remain out of work when this is all over. There is a point where you just have to take your lumps, continue with life, and reap the consequences, and we are reaching that point.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                          Just stood up from my morning bowel movement to applaud this post.
                          Hope you have TP

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
                            Where is it? Name of it? Love Shuck Me, just too far out of the way for me to go very often.
                            9560 Feather Grass LN, Fort Worth, it is in the Alliance Town Center off of Heritage Trace, used to be Cousins BBQ, on the bright side, we just had a soft opening, did no advertising besides putting it on facebook, it almost did as much sales as our Southlake location, that being said sales were down over 50 %.

Comment

Here's an encouraging report. I pray that the plateau and ensuing decline in the virus is seen here soon as well.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/wuhan...ign=benshapiro
                              One of my hunting buddies has some parts manufactured in China. They have been producing for a week or so now. And looking at the "total infected" curve this morning, it looks like the number of new cases dropped significantly.

People are still getting panicked over nothing. 4,6xx ppl in the US with it currently and 98% will be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

My man!

Comment

Working...
                                X