Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE Help Us Locate This Vietnam Vet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vietnam Veteran's Photo Club. Join and post it up on this FB page.

Only post your original photos and documents from the Vietnam war. Photos of artifacts, letters, magazines from this time are also acceptable. No photoshop, memes or jokes, only authentic!

Here's another FB page. 4th Infantry Division Vietnam

Dedicated to preserving the history and camaraderie of the 4th Infantry Division, past, present and future. A place to make connections with those who served with you and to foster fellowship among...
    Last edited by Froggy; 03-07-2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Him nor I do the Facebook. We'll try the other options posted. Please share this photo wherever you think it might help us finds leads.
      My FIL is the one on the right in the photo.

Comment

Good luck with your search hopefully yall can track him down. i sent it to the few people i know who have family that served in vietnam. thank your father for his service for me. and thank you to all those on TBH that have served for our right to do the things we love to do in our great country. God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          Him nor I do the Facebook. We'll try the other options posted. Please share this photo wherever you think it might help us finds leads.
          My FIL is the one on the right in the photo.
          If it's okay with you I'll post it on the FB links Ii posted above. Ill send you anything I find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
            If it's okay with you I'll post it on the FB links Ii posted above. Ill send you anything I find out.
            Absolutely it would not only be okay but great! Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Can you post a copy of the picture without the circle in it? I tried a few reverse image searches, but didn’t get any results. Not sure if that markup has anything to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                Can you post a copy of the picture without the circle in it? I tried a few reverse image searches, but didn’t get any results. Not sure if that markup has anything to do with it.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	5AE55AA3-8D47-4346-A35F-0C2B4B6C1019.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	24609858

I didn’t get this image off the internet. It’s a photo he has in his photo book that I took a picture of.

Comment

Absolutely it would not only be okay but great! Thanks a bunch!
                  What is your FIL's name? That may help when I post the picture on the Nam FB pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                    What is your FIL's name? That may help when I post the picture on the Nam FB pages.
                    Gerald Frye from Tulsa, Oklahoma. He was in his 4th year @ OSU when he was drafted.

Thanks!

Comment

[ATTACH]994773[/ATTACH]

I didn’t get this image off the internet. It’s a photo he has in his photo book that I took a picture of.
                      Yeah sometimes if you take a personal picture and do a reverse image search it can pull up similar photos that are posted somewhere in the internet. Like if that guy had a similar photo it might find him. I didn’t have any luck.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                        Yeah sometimes if you take a personal picture and do a reverse image search it can pull up similar photos that are posted somewhere in the internet. Like if that guy had a similar photo it might find him. I didn’t have any luck.
                        Ah, I see.
                        Thanks for trying anyways!

Comment

Up for the Sunday crowd.

Comment

I posted the picture on the Vietnam Vets Photo Club page. Nothing yet. I'm waiting to be approved on the 4th. Inf. Div. page.

I'll let you know if I find out anything.

Comment

Good luck!

Bump

Comment

LFD 2037, Try this page. You can search down to specific dates in an area and it will pull everyone who served at the same time. Search by unit, campaign, MOS, etc.

Try our Comprehensive Coast Guard Records Search - TogetherWeServed is the largest community website for finding USCG Veterans and honoring their service.

Comment

Working...
                                X