Strange, Odd, UFO, Big Foot, Conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange, Odd, UFO, Big Foot, Conspiracy

Just as the title states. Recently went through (and going through) an unexpected family loss. While family is piling in during these tough times, Uncles, Cousins, Friends start to tell stories. Really helped with the time to get lost in those stories of old.

So... We all have that one cousin, uncle, brother in law etc, that just knows he/she saw or experienced something out of the norm in the world. Whether a ghost, Big Foot, UFO, Jesus, or Government Tracking them.

Maybe (me selfishly to get lost in a thread to divert my thoughts) or some of us share those crazy Uncle stories for allof us to ponder, laugh, enjoy. Share your campfire story from a friend of a sisters uncle, cousin, boyfriend, dad, grandmas housekeeper story. Let's bring in Friday evening and night with a laugh and maybe something to make us think about the bump in the middle of the night....

Last but not least, lets have a great time with this. Make this something fun!!

Sorry for your loss. Not a family member but once had a friend tell me he had a 3' (not 3") flying fish jump in the boat offhsore and it wasn't squishy like the others he stepped on. I was crunchy and thought that was weird. Its stories like these that remind both me and the other individual that the first liar doesn't have a chance!

Comment

I have one, but I'm the "crazy" in the story. I was outside smoking a cig one night, it was a pretty calm evening. The wind wasn't even blowing hard enough to cause the leaves to audibly shake in the big oak tree next to our house. Out of nowhere there was this HUGE "whoosh" of air, but it was all sound, caused no disturbance to the tree. It didn't startle me, but it aroused my curiosity and I walked out from under the carport to see a very large flying object moving very slowly about 100 yards overhead across the school yard behind my house. It was HUGE, and made absolutely no sound, there weren't lights on it, but there were a few spots on its perimeter that wer more or less "glowing", they didn't shine, but they were distinct markers. My wife and I sat there for well over a minute watching it slowly track above the ground in a straight path, when out of nowhere it shot at indescribable speed (still absolutely no sound at all) and disappeared into the dark night sky.

I have told very few people this story, most think I'm crazy, or ask "what were you really smoking" but a few have told me similar stories with pretty close descriptions of what I saw.

and I have worked in a funeral home for years... I've got a couple ghost stories too...

Comment

Well let me tell you something about the government tracking you...

They are
        Last edited by GarGuy; 05-07-2021, 01:12 PM.

Comment

My uncle swears bigfoot is real. we all just smile and nod.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Well let me tell you something about the government tracking you...

A few years ago, I was falsely accused of doing something in 2009. The case was suddenly dropped and a disk was turned over to my lawyer under the rule that exculpatory evidence must be disclosed. No explanation of what the disc contained. All the info on it was printed out and there were over 16,000 pages of gps coordinates with date and time. It turns out to be basically every step I made for a full year 5 years earlier. NSA had coordinates from my truck onstar, my cell phone, GPS on my boat , etc..

All retrieved retroactively to prove I was somewhere I wasnt. If you dont think big brother is tracking you, you are wrong.
            Whoa. That is unreal, must have been serious for them to dig that much. Glad to hear it worked in your favor!

Comment

And I am definitely in this thread. Never had any experiences of my own. But have always been fascinated by this stuff.

There was an old thread on here about it that died. Maybe we'll get some good new stories!

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                My uncle swears bigfoot is real. we all just smile and nod.
                You tryna say he's not?

Comment

UFO's don't have the need for navigation lights.

Comment

I had a guy who from Atoka Oklahoma tell me that he once saw a Sasquatch fishing from the bank of the Glover River. He got plum mad when I laughed.

Comment

I know a person who swears in his personal big foot sighting. He trembles and gets kind of skirmish. Not sure if he really believes in his big foot encounter or is a great actor. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                        UFO's don't have the need for navigation lights.
                        Now how do know that?

Comment

bigfoot = goverement researce projects !

Comment

I have never seen a big foot but did have a rather large animal follow me in the Box Creek bottom for about a mile. As a kid I would walk in to deer hunt and one evening forgot my light so after the evening hunt walked out in the dark. Whatever it was it was large and would walk when I walked and stop when I stopped, this went on for about an half an hour and it stopped about 50yrds from my truck and paced back and fourth till I got in the truck and left.

Comment

Working...
                            X