My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Ok so long read and pic heavy but I thought I would share .... The past couple of years I have been looking to buy some acerage in the junction area but have not come across anything that caught my eye.. Just by Luck one day I saw a post on one of the Facebooks swap/sale pages selling a piece of land for sale as is... 10 acres with well and electricity... " axis whitetail turkey quail and blackbuck " Land sold as is" Called the Lady and made arrangements to look at it the next day... Luckily I was on days off and could make the trip from odessa to junction that evening.... Met the seller and found out why it is sold as is... lol Pics to come

nice area. can't wait to see the pics

Comment

Comment

So after much thought and talking to some local "Junkers" they said they would Haul the cars off for me and if I would have a pit dug they could scrap all the metal off of the mobile home and burn the rest.... Thats a win win for me... Heres a couple pics towards the end of the junk haul

Comment

Man, look at all of those treasures! Maybe you can get some money back selling scrap metal and such. Is that camper in the same shape as the rest of it?

Comment

Sell it all for scrap

Comment

Comment

Comment

Being able to only get down on the weekends it would of took me a year to do what they did in a Week... And hauling it to kerrville to the scrap yard would of got ld...Just trying to get it ready for spring to enjoy with the family....

Comment

So the whole family decided to come down for a work weekend and I rented a skid steer with a tree sheer on it... To take out most of the dead cedars and Live ine that were in the way... It was a Good time had by all but w Busted some A##...

Comment

Comment

Let me know if you need some help I live close and do some work in that area

Comment

Great start! Congrats on your place.

Comment

Heck yea..JSCTX84 thanks for the Offer...

Comment

Thanks Ez-10

Comment

Working...
                              X