Vaccine effectiveness survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
    I work at a school. At least half of our employees chose to be vaccinated, so that’s close to 50 right there, and I know many teachers from other schools in the district who were vaccinated as well. And I have 1000 friends on fb, and many of them have posted when they got vaccinated. I assume I know much more than 100, but I kept it low to be safe.
    I work at one of the largest highschools in the state. I wasn’t calling you out specifically, just making a joke. “Know” is the subjective term here. I know of that many people but I dint really “know” them. I dont do FB but same thing, I wouldn’t count my FB friends as actual friends I “know”.

I can only say I really know 10 people outside of family.

Comment

I know of one person who tested positive about 4 weeks after second shot. Symptoms were very mild. However, this person had it, with a positive test, last fall as well and symptoms were about the same then, so probably not a very good test case.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
        I work at one of the largest highschools in the state. I wasn’t calling you out specifically, just making a joke. “Know” is the subjective term here. I know of that many people but I dint really “know” them. I dont do FB but same thing, I wouldn’t count my FB friends as actual friends I “know”.

I can only say I really know 10 people outside of family.
        Gotcha. I’m counting people that I know well enough to where if they got sick, either FROM the vaccine, or from Covid after the vaccine, that I would hear about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
          Gotcha. I’m counting people that I know well enough to where if they got sick, either FROM the vaccine, or from Covid after the vaccine, that I would hear about it.
          Im just a grumpy unsociable old misanthropist. I can tolerate the young’uns though just fine lol. They haven’t been jaded or corrupted yet haha. Good luck out there. Summer is weeks away.

Comment

Im just a grumpy unsociable old misanthropist. I can tolerate the young’uns though just fine lol. They haven’t been jaded or corrupted yet haha. Good luck out there. Summer is weeks away.
            I had to google “misanthropist.” Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
              This, like the fact that +/-99% survive and most who get it are asymptomatic.

Or the fact that what we hear from the media doesn't even come close to what we are seeing with our own eyes.

I agree with MadHatter, those pushing this plandemic need to pay.
              The sad thing is the same people who believe they don't need a vaccine and quote the 99% survival rate as there reason will then take HCQ, Ivermectin etc. after testing positive only to claim it was the HCQ, Ivermectin that cured them.

Can't make this stuff up.

Comment

You as well. Our district neglected to apply for hurricane waivers so we’ve still got 5 weeks left. My daughters get out in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohntex View Post
                  I work at a place that has over 3 thousand employees. We have a running count of over 500 positive cases. I know of no one in my family or at work that has tested positive after the vaccine. I have been told you can still get or carry covid after you have had the shots. But, the side effects from getting sick are much less severe. Yes, we still wear our masks after vaccination at work and away from work. Wearing a mask is such a simple thing to do to protect yourself and others in case you are a carrier without symptoms. It is very apparent not everyone agrees.......
                  500 cases while wearing masks does not make the argument for wearing more masks. You do realize you can fit 5 million Covid microbes into one opening between the fibers in your mask. Its like a bird flying through the St Louis Arch.

Vaccinations may or may not make sense for people....wearing masks is just plain stupid after being proven time after time they don't work. It only protects you from breathing properly.

Comment

Originally posted by LWolken View Post
                    The sad thing is the same people who believe they don't need a vaccine and quote the 99% survival rate as there reason will then take HCQ, Ivermectin etc. after testing positive only to claim it was the HCQ, Ivermectin that cured them.

Can't make this stuff up.
                    They’re also the ones that use 15 people with blood clots out of 9 million vaccinated people as an overwhelming risk of being vaccinated. The logic seems fuzzy to me, but I’m no mathematician.
                    Last edited by bullets13; 05-09-2021, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Wolken- when people goto the hospital with bad symptoms they treat with Ivermectin- cant make that up. I will choose to take it before needing hospital- and HCQ. How many people with Lupus and taking HCQ for that disease have been effected by Covid? I asked a question thinking maybe you could look it up?
                      Last edited by glen; 05-09-2021, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I'm on an airplane right now, they stated over the intercom masks are mandatory to be worn over the mouth and nose regardless of if you've been vaccinated or not.

That sums it up gents.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          Wolken- when people goto the hospital with bad symptoms they treat with Ivermectin- cant make that up. I will choose to take it before needing hospital- and HCQ. How many people with Lupus and taking HCQ for that disease have been effected by Covid? I asked a question thinking maybe you could look it up?
                          You should be able to take whatever you want or not take whatever you want. The problem is when people make claims that they can't back up with proper studies.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                            Daughter family refused Shots...as of today Daughter ,her husband and 18y old daughter all fighting C19..two of Daughters married daughters fighting it too....out of above 2 were in Hosp....None have totaly recovered
                            My next door neighbor with 6 adult in house had 4 that got c19 about a month ago they all recovered now and back at work.some had 1 shot ,some none
                            Its REAL..guys theres lots of BS floating around Net
                            (
                            Wife and I got 2 shots last was March 31 Modera shots (not sure on spelling) on both of us first was nothing second shot on second day was uncomfortable sore and achy... then third day felt fine other than shot site tender...
                            Update

since yesterday Daughters husband put in Hosp (lowO2) breathing problems , and next door neighbor on other side of me Got C19..........Neither wanted Shots

Its gettin Scary around here
                            Last edited by cva34; 05-09-2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

I have known zero people who have caught this virus and have had serious reactions that have refused the vaccine or for that matter followed face mask protocol. Maybe just maybe they never compromised their natural immune system. Science doesn’t want to look into that

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                                I'm on an airplane right now, they stated over the intercom masks are mandatory to be worn over the mouth and nose regardless of if you've been vaccinated or not.

That sums it up gents.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Why’d you get on the plane?

Comment

Working...
                                X