Post your pics: illegal border crossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your pics: illegal border crossing

Those of you who have land or lease on or near the TX/Mexico border, post up your trail cam pics of illegals crossing through your land.

Recent posts here seem to indicate a significant rise in numbers and sizes of groups coming in under cover of dark since the start of 2021.

The purpose here is to open our eyes up to see the gravity of the situation, especially for those of us far removed from the day to day infiltration of our border.

I used to live in a small border town near El Paso and we had small groups of illegals come through our fields at night, some 20 years ago. Since moving to N.TX I havent really seen it first hand, but it is happening.

Good thread

Comment

got my popcorn

Comment

Back in October. In December, had 20...18 males and 2 females walk 15' in front of the stand my son and I were sitting in. They took a minute trying to decide whether they were going to walk past us, but they did just that. When I yelled muevete at them, the lead guy stopped, looked at the blind and put his hands up like he was pleading for me not to call BP. Then just continued on North. I did not call the BP. I will not hesitate next time.
        Attached Files

Comment

interesting

Comment

[ATTACH]1043323[/ATTACH]

Comment

Call me a xenophobe if you must, but this open borders nonsense will further bankrupt our already bankrupt country. Nations have sovereignty, enforced borders and enforced laws concerning who can enter. We seemingly have none of these.

Comment

heck my aunt would take them tacos and water to the fence, the coyote was always coming thru about once a month, he would whistle, at the house.. its nothing new never was lessened its just cost 20 times what it did 20 years ago for them... i worry about the rag heads that use the same trail to come in..

Comment

The majority of us on TBH know there’s trouble at the border. That being said, the Democrats in power know it too.

Comment

In for the pictures.

Comment

I'm scared to go fishing now
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have deleted a lot more pics.
                        Attached Files

Comment

help us

Comment

Building a feed pen and placing your camera inside it will help on wasting your pictures or get the camera stolen

Illegals usually avoid getting in the pen

Now tower blinds are like magnets for walkers ( they use them as landmarks) and they usually are on good roads and pipelines
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-11-2021, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                              I'm scared to go fishing now
                              What are we seeing here?

Comment

Working...
                              X