No announcement yet.

2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure hope the hitting wakes up for the Aggies starting Tuesday. Otherwise the next several weeks will be rough. Outhit 31-24 over the weekend. Keeping the faith thoug.

Comment

Anyone going to the Disch Tuesday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not me. I will be hunting hogs Tuesday afternoon. Will have to watch play-by-play on my phone.

Comment

Anyone hear anything about Roa being injured? Wife said Dave South mentioned on the radio that Roa wasn’t on the roster for today’s game, and had a injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Anyone going to the Disch Tuesday?

Would love to go to the game, but can’t swing a Tuesday. (No pun intended)

Comment

Haven't seen anything but Sunday spot has been TBA since 29th....
              Hopefully nothing serious

Comment

2019 College Baseball

A tie...in baseball?

Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-31-2019, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                  What a crappy weekend for the Ags. Ends in a tie, multiple injuries, and used way too many arms with the game in Austin on Tuesday looming. Tuesday's game has the possibility of being pretty ugly unless we can get some starters back.
                  Tuesday is just that, a Tuesday, mid week game. Neither us or Texas will throw starters and if we have guys dinged up, they won’t play. Should be a good game, win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    A tie, in baseball?

Travel restrictions on Sunday games. Last year I watched a 7 inning game with LSU. It was set due to travel restrictions also. Not sure if that’s a SEC thing only, or not.

Comment

If I can get down there in time I’m gonna try to go, don’t have a ticket yet, will try and buy one out front.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                        No kidding. You would think Mark Johnson is bucking for a new gig.

Aggies better figure something out in the 10th.

I was a Mark Johnson fan when he was skipper, but he's hard to listen to sometimes.

Batters couldn't get anything going today or yesterday, especially in the late innings. Frustrating couple of games.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Blaum limping pretty bad in that pinch hit...think he's the only questionable...
                          need mikey back at plate..he just needed rest for his boys...and hunter looks good to go..

Think they'll be fine pitching wise..
                          The away bats need show up..

Word is that Hunter broke his wrist in the collision at first and is having surgery tomorrow. Probably out for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                            Word is that Hunter broke his wrist in the collision at first and is having surgery tomorrow. Probably out for the year.

****... could swore I saw him bat and play OF late yesterday... beast of a kid.

Comment

LSU takes 2 of 3 from #4 ranked MSU

Comment

Xaiver came into Austin and put up a good fight for the weekend even though Texas swept them. Texas walked them off twice.

I really like the grit of this Texas team. I think its a year that nothing is going to come easy for them and they will grind it through the season. They are the type of team you could look up and be in Omaha, but didn't expect to be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X