UTV buying question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTV buying question?

Ok so thinking about getting a UTV biggest questions really are, is buying used a big risk when it comes to “toys”? Also what’s a typical finance look like month wise (36,48,60 months?), and lastly do they finance used as well?

I would only buy used from a dealer.

Comment

Buy a canam right now, 0% interest till the end of the month, normally its a 60 month note. Pretty sure u can go 48 months if u wanted too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
        Buy a canam right now, 0% interest till the end of the month, normally its a 60 month note. Pretty sure u can go 48 months if u wanted too.
        So to be extremely nosey, but what’s a note look like on a new one? Feel free to pm if you want

Comment

Note depends on how much you spend
          $250/350 a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yep, i spent 25 grand and its a lil over 400 a month. Now is the time to buy new though and save a couple grand with no interest. 15,000 probaly around 250 a month are so.

Comment

A lot of folks ride mud parks so be real careful if you buy used.

I priced a few can am defenders last week, your note will range anywhere from $200 to $350 depending on what model and package you go with. Thats at 0% interest for 60 months.
              Last edited by CSanders; 04-26-2020, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Has anyone ever bought out of state to save the taxes?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                  Yes bought in Oklahoma and did not pay sales tax. Now if I register it in Texas I have to pay the sales tax on it.
                  Last edited by Matt_C; 04-26-2020, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Budget between 8-12k......25k at 400/Month would put 8-12 in the 180-220 range? Is there even new utvs in that range? I’m in no need of a mudder, beach buggy, etc... this is for a lease ride hard rock, and cattle pasture to ride around with the kids 2WD will easily suffice

Comment

UTV buying question?

Atv zone roseland LA

NO TAX

Pioneer 1000 13300 out the door

Comment

Yes, look at the defender, 500, 800 and 1,000 cc. 500 cc start at around 10 grand. Probaly get a better deal right now. Mine is a defender 1000 xmr, so its top of the line is why it cost so much.

Comment

I looked at used for a year. Bought a new Kawasaki Mule for 7k. Financed at 2.99 interest for 3 years. Got a 5 year warranty. Used were about 1k less and higher finance rates for a 3 year old machine.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                            Better off borrowing an ag card. Rumor has it, Texas is cracking down on those folks running up to Oklahoma to buy without paying taxes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                              Better off borrowing an ag card. Rumor has it, Texas is cracking down on those folks running up to Oklahoma to buy without paying taxes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                              Out of curiosity, how can they crack down on it? It’s not like you have to register it like a boat or truck/car.

Comment

Working...
                              X